2 strikers and 2 midfielders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Bridges, Nacho Novo, Bryan Hughes and Danny Tiatto.

rotherhamfox said:

smarty pants!!

rotherhamfox said:

me thinks you might be right there buddy...

or it could be Patrick Kluivert, Diego Forlan, Nicky Butt and Phillip Cocu.

LS6_Fox said:
It's more likely Vanessa Feltz, Lisa Riley, Rik Waller and Limahl.

The Flabulous foursome.

Dion Dublin, Teddy Sheringham, Darren Anderton, Tim Sherwood

Think I'd sooner have the fatties

Does anyone else think that this story could be a 'cunning' ploy by the club to drive season ticket sales???

DurhamFox said:
Does anyone else think that this story could be a 'cunning' ploy by the club to drive season ticket sales???

Wouldn't surprise me!!

Would anyone mind if it was?

At least the only people who would be "tricked" would be the fickle bastards that only buy tickets if they think we might win a few games.

Hopefully this is a cunning ploy, at least its innovative rather than idiotic.

Never ??

Funny how we get :

* a big headline "Season tickets selling fast" (even though their selling as well as Posh Spice concert tickets). Gets people thinking maybe they should buy now.......

* followed by a touchy-feely heart warming interview with Matt Jones reminding us about how great football is, and making people think I have to buy now...

* followed by rumours that we are signing four players, making people think I will buy now...

Step forward Mr P Mace, you snivelling toad

Homer, it's all going to help LCFC though so why are you so angry?

Do yer know you're right.
I should be grateful and happy, really but I'm not

It's the whiff of lies and spin that underpin everything that comes out of that wankers mouth - like telling us what a good deal we are getting on the season tickets, when it is transparent that we are not. I would be far happier if the club adopted a genuine caring for fans policy that was reflected in ticket pricing, not charging 5 billion per cent for fans to pay in instalments or by credit card, not charging everyone to bring their kiddies along to reserve games, and bringing out a new kit to celebrate the death of Daniel Lambert, or whatever it is etc etc etc

It might result in more season ticket sales, but it's at the price of your soul as a fan

I know what you mean mate but you must admit, you'd rather LCFC sold loads of season tickets, were able to buy better players and ultimately had more success rather than be a nice caring club and being in Division two, even if they sold the tickets using a few tactical necessities.

Reading the story again closely it sounds like these 4 players are all out of contract as there is no mention on tranfer fees which would have had to be agreed before agents get involved.

Reading the story again closely it sounds like these 4 players are all out of contract as there is no mention on tranfer fees which would have had to be agreed before agents get involved.

If we had set the ticket prices sensibly, and shown some imagination in the way fans are treated and rewarded, we would have sold a damn sight more than four thousand.

If we had acted properly, with forethought, consideration and consultation, we wouldn't have had to resort to conning people into chipping up for their ticket because there wouldn't have been a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757