2nd test - india

Status
Not open for further replies.
England finished 64-1

Test finished as a draw and India win the series 1-0

It was nothing more than a pubilicity tour, the level of cricket on England's behalf was very poor and you could see they didn't want to be there, this series was all about sticking two fingers up to the terroists.

Will be interesting to see how England perform against the WINDIES in the back to back series before the Ashes.

I can see the Ashes being pretty close and exciting but this more due to the fact that both sides are currently going through something of a transitional period and therefore by default fairly evenly matched and equally as mediocre.

It was nothing more than a pubilicity tour, the level of cricket on England's behalf was very poor and you could see they didn't want to be there, this series was all about sticking two fingers up to the terroists.

Will be interesting to see how England perform against the WINDIES in the back to back series before the Ashes.

I can see the Ashes being pretty close and exciting but this more due to the fact that both sides are currently going through something of a transitional period and therefore by default fairly evenly matched and equally as mediocre.

Completely agree pinko :038:

I also agree with all that - although England seem to have been in a transitional mode for a long time now. The problem appears to be that we have a number of players who don't perform but get picked as if they have an entitlement as members of Team England - whilst there isn't that much compelling evidence from county cricket performances for replacing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669