?450,000!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverFox

Is the sum that Ipswitch have accepted for Marcus Bent from Portsmouth and West Brom....Its now up to him who he decides to go to :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Nice one Mad Biker! :x

Source : ITV teletext

SilverFox said:
Is the sum that Ipswitch have accepted for Marcus Bent from Portsmouth and West Brom....Its now up to him who he decides to go to :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

FFS... :x

SilverFox said:

Correction, Its actually Everton and Wanksmouth, but west brom are still interested

SilverFox said:

Just want to go on record as saying, I hate you Redknap. Shouldn't be too shocked, mad biker sounds like a typical 60's bat villain :evil:

yay, have a go at mad biker who tries his best to give us info as soon as he can that you would never normally have any chance of knowing so soon.

well I can see that ending soon. you arse.

Cobbo said:
yay, all have a go at mad biker who tries his best to give us info as soon as he can.

I meant what I said in jest...can't see anyone else ripping into the guy! maby you should take less sugar in your coffee :)

Batman said:
Cobbo said:
yay, all have a go at mad biker who tries his best to give us info as soon as he can.

I meant what I said in jest...can't see anyone else ripping into the guy! maby you should take less sugar in your coffee :)

I know you did, the 60's batman villain line sort of suggests that, it was directed at SilverFox who was a little naughty if you ask me :wink:

Sorry man, I know how valuable a contribution MB makes. I'm just irritated by the whole Bent thing...hope can be a real bitch! :cry:

MB, if you are reading...I apologise, and in the spirit of recent England rivals would like to offer you a cow as a peace offering :)

Wayne Rooney...boy wonder...Batman & Robin think not :shock:

Here. From a better source than teletext (probably)...

IPSWICH ACCEPT BENT BIDS
Tuesday 22nd June 2004

Ipswich Town have accepted bids from Portsmouth and Everton for striker Marcus Bent.
The 26-year-old Hammersmith-born star spent the whole of last season on loan at Leicester City - who were relegated.

Ipswich had considered keeping Bent, but they have now accepted his future lies elsewhere and he is now set for a quick return to The Premiership.

West Bromwich Albion also look set to make an offer, but only Pompey and Everton have made official bids so far.

"All three clubs have asked about Marcus and Everton and Portsmouth have both made bids in the region of £450,000," Ipswich boss Joe Royle told the club's website.

"We have accepted the offers and it's now down to Marcus to decide where he wants to go."

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,31-1140219,00.html

Leigh said:
Here. From a better source than teletext (probably)...

IPSWICH ACCEPT BENT BIDS
Tuesday 22nd June 2004

Ipswich Town have accepted bids from Portsmouth and Everton for striker Marcus Bent.
The 26-year-old Hammersmith-born star spent the whole of last season on loan at Leicester City - who were relegated.

Ipswich had considered keeping Bent, but they have now accepted his future lies elsewhere and he is now set for a quick return to The Premiership.

West Bromwich Albion also look set to make an offer, but only Pompey and Everton have made official bids so far.

"All three clubs have asked about Marcus and Everton and Portsmouth have both made bids in the region of £450,000," Ipswich boss Joe Royle told the club's website.

"We have accepted the offers and it's now down to Marcus to decide where he wants to go."

http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,31-1140219,00.html

Two probably not vastly interesting points:-

1) Why have we not made a bid

2) Yesterday Tw*t face Redknapp said he wasn't willing to pay money for Bent...confused guy!

No pressure on you at all MB, you couldn't have forseen this, but if it is at all possible for you to comment, please nip this one in the bud...there are many people crapping their pants as we speak :lol: :eek: :(

Scowcroft said:
Let's wait and see what happens first, eh? :wink:

You sound optimistic Scowy...but the bat needs a reason to bat dance! Give me a reason :?

Scowcroft said:
Batman said:
Scowcroft said:

You sound optimistic Scowy...but the bat needs a reason to bat dance! Give me a reason :?

I'm always optimistic. Trust me. :wink:

Some say the glass is half empty, others half full...I say its your round! :lol:

Scowcroft said:
Batman said:
Scowcroft said:
Batman said:
Scowcroft said:

Some say the glass is half empty, others half full...I say its your round! :lol:

All I'm saying is wait till something happens. :wink:

Bet you didn't think you'd be up at 12:33am talking to Batman...me neither! :)

Batman said:
Scowcroft said:
Batman said:
Scowcroft said:
Batman said:
Scowcroft said:

You need some help mate. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
Batman said:
Scowcroft said:
Batman said:
Scowcroft said:
Batman said:
Scowcroft said:

You need some help mate. :wink:

Tis true :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861