6th odi

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL DONE INDIAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! what a game!!!

Well done India.

We pulled it back from 3-1 to 3-3 ;)

Seriously though, great game. Best series i've seen since the India vs West Indies a couple of years back.

Lets make it 3-4 on Saturday :038:

Some of Dravid's decisions were terrible. E.G. Tendulkhar and Yuvraj bowling the last two overs. Oh well it was irrelevant at the end... PLAYED INDIA :038::038::038::038:

p.s.
SHALL WE SING A SONG FOR YOU, SHALL WE SING A SONG FOR YOU. YOUR NOT SINGING YOUR NOT SINGING ANY MORE :icon_wink

49.6 Yuvraj Singh to Mascarenhas, SIX, make that five sixes in the over! And the biggest of the lot, straight back over the bowler's head! Quite breathless cricket
Where will he bowl now? Surely not another leg-side dart?
49.5 Yuvraj Singh to Mascarenhas, SIX, he's done it again! And this has gone even further into the midwicket boundary. A brilliant, crisp, effortless clip for six
Poor bowling. Yuvraj is firing these, predictably, into his legs and Mascarenhas is picking them off with ease
49.4 Yuvraj Singh to Mascarenhas, SIX, and another one! This is marvellous batting here. Another step outside leg; another six into midwicket
49.3 Yuvraj Singh to Mascarenhas, SIX, he takes a step outside leg and smites him for six into the midwicket fence! Bosh!
49.2 Yuvraj Singh to Mascarenhas, SIX, and he swings this over midwicket, high and handsome - but Piyush is lurking, and makes excellent ground to take a brilliant catch. However...such was his velocity that he slid into the boundary, and it's six! Tough luck.
49.1 Yuvraj Singh to Mascarenhas, no run, an ugly and not particularly effective mow

49.4 Broad to Uthappa, FOUR, driven through mid-off and India win - terrific work from Uthappa and his inclusion has more than paid off

Well done India.

We pulled it back from 3-1 to 3-3 ;)

Seriously though, great game. Best series i've seen since the India vs West Indies a couple of years back.

Lets make it 3-4 on Saturday :038:

Some of Dravid's decisions were terrible. E.G. Tendulkhar and Yuvraj bowling the last two overs. Oh well it was irrelevant at the end... PLAYED INDIA :038::038::038:

p.s.
SHALL WE SING A SONG FOR YOU, SHALL WE SING A SONG FOR YOU. YOUR NOT SINGING YOUR NOT SINGING ANY MORE :icon_wink

ditto!!!!!!!:038:

a good game to watch i supose but the last 5 overs we bowled awful.
I think it was the first 20 that let us down really.

Shame we lost I guess, still hard to get that excited about ODIs either way :tumbleweed:

I tell thee that we let them win because SKY want a decider:icon_roll.

Great game and imo we lost in the finish because Anderson was bowling quick. I'm not sure India would have reached the target if Mascarenhas could have bowled a couple of the Anderson overs. They seemed to struggle more when we took the pace off the ball. Also dosent help when Pietersen lets a single through his legs for a boundary just when India were looking desparate.
Looking forward to Lords, its been a good series and whatever happens England can take some positives from the one day game for a change.

I tell thee that we let them win because SKY want a decider:icon_roll.

Great game and imo we lost in the finish because Anderson was bowling quick. I'm not sure India would have reached the target if Mascarenhas could have bowled a couple of the Anderson overs. They seemed to struggle more when we took the pace off the ball. Also dosent help when Pietersen lets a single through his legs for a boundary just when India were looking desparate.
Looking forward to Lords, its been a good series and whatever happens England can take some positives from the one day game for a change.

Saw loser :icon_razz :biggrin: :icon_wink

Saw loser :icon_razz :biggrin: :icon_wink

I'm backing England for the Lords game because its going to be ENGLAND DAY. The egg chasers to spank the yanks in the world cup, the prima donnas to win against Israel at Wembley, and the Indians to go home disappointed after the cricket. Well thats the plan anyway:069:. Might actually put some dosh on all 3 losing just to ease any pain:biggrin:

I'm backing England for the Lords game because its going to be ENGLAND DAY. The egg chasers to spank the yanks in the world cup, the prima donnas to win against Israel at Wembley, and the Indians to go home disappointed after the cricket. Well thats the plan anyway:069:. Might actually put some dosh on all 3 losing just to ease any pain:biggrin:

I hope England lose all 3.

Cricket; obvious reason

Rugby, to shut people up about the last world cup. People still go on about it.

Thirdly, Football because i love to see the reaction of some fans and media will England lose... its great !!!

p.s. I have nothing against England, my reasons are stated above.

Cricket; obvious reason

Thirdly, Football because i love to see the reaction of some fans and media will England lose... its great !!!

And nobody in India ever mentions Kapil Dev and the 83 World Cup winning team:102:. I am sure he is something close to legendry status for many Indian cricket fans.
I think you'll find people will mention the rugby winning team because we are not a nation that wins much, and therefore to those who it mattered to were proud of what they achieved. I dont see any harm in that :102:

Cricket; obvious reason

When you go to India next week Jessel, you should really give some thought to not coming back. You really do give off the impression you don't like English people very much.

For the record, neither do I, but that's just people in general.

When you go to India next week Jessel, you should really give some thought to not coming back. You really do give off the impression you don't like English people very much.

For the record, neither do I, but that's just people in general.

I'm with you on that one Melts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670