A Wondeful Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see they are making a sequel.
Must be the longest gap between the original film and sequel by the time it is released in a couple of years no doubt.

I think you are right. The longest gap I can think of otherwise was The Maltese Falcon (1941) and the Black Bird (1975) but this will easily outdo that.

No Cate, you're right. it is "It's A Wonderful Life". I watched it today. One of the greatest films ever made. If only we could all get the opportunity to see whose life we've touched as we head through our own lives.

No Cate, you're right. it is "It's A Wonderful Life". I watched it today. One of the greatest films ever made. If only we could all get the opportunity to see whose life we've touched as we head through our own lives.

I've never seen it :( but have spotted it in the crimbo telly schedules on crimbo eve so will record it (whilst at work grr)

I've never seen it :( but have spotted it in the crimbo telly schedules on crimbo eve so will record it (whilst at work grr)

Better than somebody at my work who I was discussing it with (when I mentioned a sequel after reading this thread in fact) who said they'd never HEARD of it! Bah!

But Cate, sort it out...

Better than somebody at my work who I was discussing it with (when I mentioned a sequel after reading this thread in fact) who said they'd never HEARD of it! Bah!

But Cate, sort it out...

I will !!! :)

Saw its A wonderful life tonight (Friday) thought it quite good. Cheesy ending. good family film some funny bits and some cheesy bits. Its on TV over Xmas try and watch it.

There was a full house so the donations was good for Action Homeless.

Me neither but keep meaning to so thanks for the advance notice. I will also be working....and all through the "holidays" too. :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757