Academy Lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspeir

Right then,

I've just read that 'Macca' Thread and the two of you that are arguing over who actually plays for the academy, i'd like to ask for a little help from one or other of you.

I do the stats for the Leicester side on Championship Manager (soon to become Football Manager) and it is the bain of my life trying to get hold of accurate, up to date information about the players with the various academy sides within the club. What i am looking for is somebody who is playing with the academy sides to help me out by letting me know the details (Name, DOB, Place of Birth, Position etc etc) of the lads playing for the U18's and U16's next season. and correct any info i have put in already that may be wrong. As well as hopefully giving me some more details about the young lads who have just broken through into the reserve side.

Obviousley the benifit to you of this will be that you yourselves will then be featured in the game as youngsters in the squad file, AND hopefully i can get ur bloomin details right for once, without having to guess from the tiny little bits of information i can eek out of the club website and so on.

I dont know when i'll come back on this forum so if you (or anyone else who can offer information) can e-mail me outside the site on Raspeir *at* hotmail.com or LeicesterResearcher *at* ntlworld.com (the latter one will take longer for me to check and reply from as it's the one SI games use for me and so i can only access it from home.)

I'd appreciate any help you guys can offer and i'm sure it'd be good for you to see yourselves progressing through the ranks on the game.

It wont take me long to work out if someone is giving me duff info so please dont waste your, or my time.

Cheers!

Adam!

Its a shame my site was took down wasnt it webmaster? I had info on all the lcfc academy players. You can find some info on the official site though.

Just make sure you give Petrescu, Wesolowski and Stearman the wonderkid rating :D

Wesolowski and Stearman are both reserve team regulars at 16 years old, wesolowski has scored at that level too.

Petrescu said:
Its a shame my site was took down wasnt it webmaster? I had info on all the lcfc academy players. You can find some info on the official site though.

Just make sure you give Petrescu, Wesolowski and Stearman the wonderkid rating :D

Wesolowski and Stearman are both reserve team regulars at 16 years old, wesolowski has scored at that level too.

Pet Rescue please give Webbie a break. He is not the enemy. :wink:

I dont know date of births but i can giveyounames and positions for under 16s next season

Matt Moore CM
Matt McClymont Striker
Billy McKae Striker
Matt Goodwin CB (C)
Luke Baker RM
Shaun Barber CM
Lee Tomlinson RM

I think sean and Lee have got 3 months left at the acadamy or something like that but i might be wrong!

Mark Calon st 2/1/87 FW
Tyak Barnes 4/8/87 RW
Luke Glover 22/12/86 CB
Lewis Grayson dunno DOB CM
IM THE REAL ONE SONNY THE BRENTFORD GAME WAS IN THE MCGRATH CUP.YES THERE IS A U-19 MATE IM ****IN IN IT.URE NOT IN IT MATE URE THE ****ING LIAR.

:D The MaccaLads are quality :D The Future of Leicester City.

(or is it THE MACC LADS?) :?

yeah, it was soooo funny all that shit you mad eup, bet every1 cant walk cos there slippin in all that piss

Steven said:
Petrescu said:

Pet Rescue please give Webbie a break. He is not the enemy. :wink:
It wasnt loading a few days ago thats why i said it.

Check out www.academy.lcfc.info Raspeir

If u r dat ballboy i did see u throw the ball down it was against spurs i fink wen they scored last min.I went out the stadium at that point.Was well funny tho :lol: Wheres everyone sittin next year im in kop again im in block f2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757