Adam Hammill - Rumour

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we are competing for him with rangers, celtic and birmngham i think they will get him ahead of us

Last edited:
He was good in the first few "star wars" but you can't play football with a light sabre....

City lining up a loan deal for young Liverpool winger according to Sky...

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx...lid=4&title=Chase+hots+up+for+Hammill&channel=&

Hammill, who is highly-regarded at Anfield, is set for a loan move this summer as Rafa Benitez continues his policy of loaning out his best young players, so that they can gain valuable experience before making the step-up to the first team.

The 19-year-old spent the second half of last season on loan at Dunfermline, helping them reach the Scottish Cup final with a number of eye-catching performances.

Hammill was also a regular in the England Under 19 side this season, in a side which included the likes of Giles Barnes, James Vaughan and Fabrice Muamba.

His showings have not gone unnoticed with a plethora of clubs north and south of the border monitoring his situation at Liverpool.

Old Firm duo Celtic and Rangers are both willing to offer the skilful winger a chance to play in Scotland again next season, after he impressed against them while playing for Dunfermline.

However, the likes of Birmingham, Leicester, Watford, Crystal Palace and Southampton are all keeping tabs on Hammill and are ready to offer the youngster regular first team football.

Aso linked with a couple of youngsters from Chelsea and Arsenal (Bullshit rumour site), getting to the stage where we will be keeping some deadwood.

You mean we're at the deadwood Stage?

Sorry, I'll get my coat

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48