Adams first cov signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the subject of Porttsmouth (Tenuous link I know), has anyone actually heard their new manager even speak yet? And what happened to Mandaric(sp) wanting a director of football? Wasn't that the reason that 'arry left?

I smell a big fat rat on this one. Mandaric just couldn't stand the fact that there was someone at the club with an ego bigger than his...Portsmouth will go down! Not this season, but its just a matter of time...And its all Mandaric's fault.

The golden rule is that if something isn't broken, you don't try to fix it.

Prat!

well we will soon see because im sure if it was harry that did us over then surely he'l use his 'contacts' for milwall sooner or later and get gemmil,rogers and impey and the rest on board?!

SilverFox said:
On the subject of Porttsmouth (Tenuous link I know), has anyone actually heard their new manager even speak yet? And what happened to Mandaric(sp) wanting a director of football? Wasn't that the reason that 'arry left?

I smell a big fat rat on this one. Mandaric just couldn't stand the fact that there was someone at the club with an ego bigger than his...Portsmouth will go down! Not this season, but its just a matter of time...And its all Mandaric's fault.

The golden rule is that if something isn't broken, you don't try to fix it.

Prat!

I might be wrong (and someone will no doubt tell me :wink: ) is'nt Joe Jordan in charge at the moment and the Russian bloke (do'nt know his name) installed as DOF?

as far as i know he is greek or something like that and he is in charge of picking the team and tactics but jordan takes the training :?

Back to the (original) topic

The only time I would be interested in who Adams is signing would be if he came back and took some of the useless shite that he has saddled us with (Makin, Nalis, Dublin, Blake, Pressman etc.)

Sick of seeing anything to do with the in-breds at the other end of the M69 being classified as "Leicester News" due to every tired hack reporting him as "ex-Leicester manager Micky Adams"

As for him signing a 19 year old,wasn't Priet that age but never played....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3776
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3961
7Coventry City3860
8Hull City3859