ADAMS LEAVES THE FOXES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

Its finally arrived, i know some wanted him to leave including myself but what a shock, so sudden. whoever our new manager is lets give it our all lads, this yet again could be a new start so lets start our promotion push with a great turnout from the real fans, we will never forget micky and i thank him for everything he has ever done for my club. but lets now move on and progress, leicester till i die

COME ON CITY

THANKS MICKY, YOULL ALWAYS BE WELCOME HERE

I never realised a friendly against Peterborough would be taken so seriously.

Micky, you didn't keep the faith.

Joe ma did not leave because we lost a friendly, he left because he has lost the players

pants,
managers need one player on their side, the captain. If the captain is right they boss the squad, team, plays etc. MA hasn't had a captain for a while.

Thank you Micky, you have been a brilliant manager. I would have still stuck by him whether we had got promoted or not. He did well for us apart for the last season. Hopefully, he will come back to us, maybe when he is a more experienced manager.

Our next manager will have a job on his hands though. Maybe this manager can do a "Paul Jewell" and do wonders for Leicester City like Jewell has for Wigan.

Thanks Mickey!!

I hope he learned how to deal with people cos if he did'nt he will end up in a mess again

step said:
Joe ma did not leave because we lost a friendly, he left because he has lost the players

Step, you take things too seriously.

Joe Fox what are you talking about honestly your the serious one go and go to whatever forum mad biker is on because you seem to stick by him.

weluvulesta said:
He did well for us apart for the last season.
and this season, which is 3/5ths of his time in charge...

:cry: I think this all has left a sour taste.
I was as big a critic of MA as anyone, but I think he was depressed ,anxious and ultimately totally ineffectual. Dignified though when he went, I give him great credit for that.
But a lot of these posts are ridiculous ranging from delight, anger and in one case outright prime donnaship which doesnt actually help anyone.
Wake up, MA needed to go but there aint no miracle cure waiting. We have a right to criticize but we are fans arent we, so lets stop arguing and give the club some positivity.
The club could help also by being a little bit more honest

and by giving us a little bit more reward as in actual div1 ticket prices :twisted:

Sam said:
Joe Fox what are you talking about honestly your the serious one go and go to whatever forum mad biker is on because you seem to stick by him.

This has not only confused me, but also made me put your intelligence under an investigative spot light. Since when have Mad Biker and I ever had an alliegence other than the fact that we respect each other's views? You are an odd ball Sam. I have not really noticed you before but this has seriously made me wonder what you are about. Strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566