Adams out??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree with billy boy,ma is a txxxer.
I paid £330 for my season ticket and gave it away today for FREE.
I will not go again to the walkers stadium while that prxxk is manager.
Many more like me than not lke me.
Don't tell me keep the faith,i remember peter taylor,but remember this DAVID PLEAT.

You must have money to burn, will you buy a new one when Sir Bobby Robson takes over next week? :wink:

I do not have money to burn,but at £15000 a week ma obviousley does.(martin keown).
That was ,YOUR money ,MY money and every other persons money who will spend their last penny supporting the club they love.
And in answer to your question-if sir bobby robson got the job i would pay £1000 to get my ticket back.
BUT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AS MICKY HAS TOOK US OUT OF ADMIN,HAD NO MONEY TO SPEND AND HE IS INDESPENSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

That was a big decision you made today though fella' - who got the ticket may i ask? Why is it never me? :roll:

Chandler said:
Good, that's one less f*cking whinger...

Going somewhere?

lennonboy said:
I do not have money to burn,but at £15000 a week ma obviousley does.(martin keown).
That was ,YOUR money ,MY money and every other persons money who will spend their last penny supporting the club they love.
And in answer to your question-if sir bobby robson got the job i would pay £1000 to get my ticket back.
BUT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AS MICKY HAS TOOK US OUT OF ADMIN,HAD NO MONEY TO SPEND AND HE IS INDESPENSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

When is his contract up ? Is the club's thinking, we'll have to put up with him till then cos we've got the necessary revenue in already from ST sales & therefore we can stand being hit on match ticket sales.

I think MA will resign when/if another job comes up,its not going to put himself out of a job and I honestly doubt he will be sacked.It's the way we play and the lack of entertainment that seems to piss people off the most.My Dad goes and he's says we are awful to watch and hes seen some shit down there in the last fifty years.Its fooking dull listening to it so I can't imagine what its like to watch.We are rarely on Sky nowadays because they deal in the 'entertainment' industry and we don't come under that heading.

Yesterday was the icing on the cake for me as far as MA is concerened not only have we had the Keown fiasco this week but then Adams tries to piss off Connolly by substituting a substitute, and one who for 60 minutes had worked hard, looked quality when he had the ball, was fed scraps or hoofs up the pitch but still looked a threat, whilst Dion fookin Dublin did absolutely fook all the guy was a disgrace today yet he stayed on the pitch for the whole 90 minutes.

Adams has lost the plot and he needs to go NOW before we lose anymore of our quality players.

And if Heath and Dabizas are better than Martin Keown then I think we may as well all stay at home, because the next thing will be Connolly being shipped out cos he cant get past Blake and Dublin.

highland fox said:
I think MA will resign when/if another job comes up,.
well it has, matey boy at southampton will have to leave because he hasn't got the right qualifications to manage a prem team.

our MA on the other hand.... :roll:

No one every really likes to see a manager sacked but sometimes what has to be done has to be done. It will take some serious pressure before the Board Sack Adams, he is their mate, they've been through it all together, been to hell and back etc etc... Whatsmore is the huge finalcial costs involved (i.e sacking shirtlif, Bassett, Cork and Adams).

I have to say that the style of football and the tactical desions of MA have gone beond a joke. IMO we as fans have been exceptioanlly patient with MA, fair do's he's come out fighting for his job - but soon enough he's going to have to bite the bullet for his mistakes, and there has been plenty.

It sad when you think back this time 3 or 4 (?)years ago we were living it large near the top of the Premiership, and a few years before that we were winning cups for the fun of it. Even last season seemed like a party compared with this!

Something has to change and at the moment I can sadly only see it being one thing and I don't think I need to tell you all what that is do I.

Bobby Robson may takeover Soton until the end of the year,that way Wigley can get his qualifications.I'd be very surprised if they would want MA,they didn't like Sturrock because of his long ball tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566