Adrien Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go and have a read of your comments since Homer put that link up.

"You can dress it up how you like and bang on about him being a CL player but he isn't nearly equipped enough to play in the Premier League and it'll take a huge amount of time and effort invested in him to change that.

I mean, seriously, a couple of appearances from the subs bench and one decent game does not make him a huge loss all of a sudden. "

Not one person has said he's a loss or a true great player, yet you have made multiple posts going off on one about it, you seem to have a real issue with certain players from Europe to the point where your ranting on your own about them
It's a forum about football. I'm responding to your poor attempt at sarcasm about '... anyone seeing him play for Portugal would realise blah blah.... It's not the first time you've lambasted the club for getting rid of players either. You kept telling us how good Slimani, Iborra and Musa were as well for example. That was also complete nonsense.

I don't have a problem with 'certain players from Europe', I have a problem with players who are not good enough - I couldn't care less where they are from! I thought Musa was tripe and I don't think Iheanacho is any good either - does that mean I have an issue with African players? Stop being so ridicous man.

Get it yet?
Sorry I forgot: 'Get it yet sweetheart?'

Perhaps it's not me who should try to find some calm (darling?).

It's a forum about football. I'm responding to your poor attempt at sarcasm about '... anyone seeing him play for Portugal would realise blah blah.... It's not the first time you've lambasted the club for getting rid of players either. You kept telling us how good Slimani, Iborra and Musa were as well for example. That was also complete nonsense.

I don't have a problem with 'certain players from Europe', I have a problem with players who are not good enough - I couldn't care less where they are from! I thought Musa was tripe and I don't think Iheanacho is any good either - does that mean I have an issue with African players? Stop being so ridicous man.

Get it yet?
Sorry I forgot: 'Get it yet sweetheart?'

Perhaps it's not me who should try to find some calm (darling?).

My post wasn't sarcastic it was a simple reply to suggests that Sporting fans might not be surprised to see that Adrien Silva was playing well, seeing as they think hes a good player.

You know, I was replying to the question asked rather than going off on some random tangent about things that people haven't actually said.

As for my comment being perceived as lambasting the club, I can only assume that this is trolling as it's quite frankly farcical stuff.

Take a deep breath and stop making things up

My post wasn't sarcastic it was a simple reply to suggests that Sporting fans might not be surprised to see that Adrien Silva was playing well, seeing as they think hes a good player.

You know, I was replying to the question asked rather than going off on some random tangent about things that people haven't actually said.

As for my comment being perceived as lambasting the club, I can only assume that this is trolling as it's quite frankly farcical stuff.

Take a deep breath and stop making things up
You forgot the 'sweetheart' . I'm upset. You acussing others of trolling though... Okay, Pot. You've told us loads of times how the club didn't give Slimani, Iborra and Musa et al, enough time... How they were really good players, how they were hung out to dry here etc.... Bore, bore, bore. The fact that you can't remember doing it probably goes someway to explaining why you write so much drivel these days.

Anyway, let's both agree than BN is wrong about Schlupp and go about our day.

Pop thinks Silva is shit. That’s pretty clear, yeah?

Others think he’s probably a decent player we never saw the best of and the club ****ed him about a wee bit.

Pop thinks Silva is shit. That’s pretty clear, yeah?

Others think he’s probably a decent player we never saw the best of and the club ****ed him about a wee bit.
Then, of course, there is the reality of what I said:

'... but he isn't nearly equipped enough to play in the Premier League and it'll take a huge amount of time and effort invested in him to change that.'

He has been a bit shit for us. Not even you can put a positive spin on that fact. As much as I agree with the consensus of Puel being somewhat out of his depth as our manager, incompetent even, not even he would leave our better players out of the match day squad if they were able to bring something to the party. This is precisely what has happened to Silva and the sad truth of it, the most simplistic argument is that maybe, just maybe, the guy isn't good enough. Why do you think he has been unable to make the squad and then loaned out? Do you think it's because he's being 'messed about' or is it some theory about a shit in a car? I think it's probably because he is not equipped for the Premier League; exactly the point I made earlier.

Maybe Puel hated him more than Vardy?

Now he's gone, he can just focus his hate on Vardy?

Then, of course, there is the reality of what I said:

'... but he isn't nearly equipped enough to play in the Premier League and it'll take a huge amount of time and effort invested in him to change that.'

He has been a bit shit for us. Not even you can put a positive spin on that fact. As much as I agree with the consensus of Puel being somewhat out of his depth as our manager, incompetent even, not even he would leave our better players out of the match day squad if they were able to bring something to the party. This is precisely what has happened to Silva and the sad truth of it, the most simplistic argument is that maybe, just maybe, the guy isn't good enough. Why do you think he has been unable to make the squad and then loaned out? Do you think it's because he's being 'messed about' or is it some theory about a shit in a car? I think it's probably because he is not equipped for the Premier League; exactly the point I made earlier.

Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758