After many years...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesterboy

After many years of reading all your thoughts i have finally joined the forum... Well it was either spend 5 mins to sign up or do some more work!... Keep up the good work

Lesterboy

lesterboy said:
After many years of reading all your thoughts i have finally joined the forum... Well it was either spend 5 mins to sign up or do some more work!... Keep up the good work

Lesterboy

Welcome Lesterboy. If youve been 'lurking' for that long tell us about your posting influences, favourite posters etc.

Many years of reading

Blimey. Why now ?

Is it because you're sick of that feckin' Durham Fox and want to tell him ?
I don't blame you

Welcome anyway

Well recently I have spent a good hour or so a day reading all your thoughts on the stoke game, the travelling to Charlton, player news to name a few and the ongoing " tit for tat " with our scottish friends ( Nothing stopping them taking some of our boys back over the boarder to stop them having a go at CL )...

I knew it

It's Durham Fox, then, and his irritating ways

Everyones entitled to their views but i know what you mean about durham... I think there comes a time in ones life where he has to stand up and say what needs to be said... ( oh and isn't in the mood to be working on a friday afternoon )

Even the new guy thinks you're a twat, DF. He's as much as admitted it

Getting confussed now... Im not Durhamfox... Damn site easier reading all your thoughts than replying to them...

Wecome to Lesterboy from another newcomer.
I joined yesterday. After weeks of reading the postings of other fans thought I would have a go myself.

Hold on... I think i'll save my "twat" status for who i think deserves it... At the moment im just struggling to work this damn thing out.

Hey up Rich... Not as easy as it looks is it? Right time to go home now ... Tomorrow the footballl chat will begin... I hope...

Just think of it as complete insanity, lesterboy, you'll soon get used to it

We all love each other on here, really

Unfortunately some posters take that "love" thing a bit too far....

lesterboy said:
Getting confussed now... Im not Durhamfox... Damn site easier reading all your thoughts than replying to them...

Its DurhamFox, god what do you have to do to get a bit of respect around here. :roll: :lol:

As for you Homer....................I suggest you stay out of this.

lesterboy said:
Hold on... I think i'll save my "twat" status for who i think deserves it... At the moment im just struggling to work this damn thing out.

You are not the only one.

Is it customary to slag each other off or is it a private battle of wits??

I'll try, how many do i have to post to beat him? Oh and hello to you too... Not decided on the "TWAT" award yet but im sure there will be someone soon who comes along that really deserves it.

Rich Pickings said:
lesterboy said:

You are not the only one.

Is it customary to slag each other off or is it a private battle of wits??

Depends if Chandler's around. Or Mrs Highland who seems to crop up every now and again

Welcome Rich Pickings and Lesterboy. :smt006 :smt039 :smt023 :p :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3883
2Leeds Utd3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3966
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757