Speculation After which match will we be confirmed as promoted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike - True Blue Tinter

Now I know that we cannot truly confirm this until we see the results of nearly all the remaining matches to see how much other teams caught up or fell away.

So for the purposes of discussion I will set the finish line, from historical data, as 90 points = Automatic Promotion.

I am confident City will keep this current form up and I am going to go for the home game against Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday April 5th.

Silly post, just asking for trouble. Don't tempt fate. Its foolish.

Agree with above that it is too soon to be tempting fate just yet. I know the thread wasn't a typical mongy 'we r da best' thread but it is when you start getting cocky like this you can easily end up with egg on your face.

Yes we're doing fantastic and if we carry on like this we will win the league but after last years fall in form, nothing is certain and that drop started at the end of Jan and went on through Feb and so on.

It's looking extremely positive for us currently however, I won't be getting over excited until around March time when it will hopefully be nearly confirmed, if not already. :)

Silly post, just asking for trouble. Don't tempt fate. Its foolish.
I agree with JF.

I know it's exciting times at the KP, and we'd be right pissed off if we didn't go up from the position we are in, but, asking questions likes this, can be like the commentator's curse.
Let's wait a little bit longer before inviting trouble.

QPR at home

Agree with above that it is too soon to be tempting fate just yet. I know the thread wasn't a typical mongy 'we r da best' thread but it is when you start getting cocky like this you can easily end up with egg on your face.

Yes we're doing fantastic and if we carry on like this we will win the league but after last years fall in form, nothing is certain and that drop started at the end of Jan and went on through Feb and so on.

It's looking extremely positive for us currently however, I won't be getting over excited until around March time when it will hopefully be nearly confirmed, if not already. :)

Spot on

The premature triumphalism on Radio Leicester right now is utterly nauseating. I despise them for it

Start the thread again at the end of February

Burnley away. I've booked my hotel already and Pearson will leave us after the game to become their manager and will get them promoted too.

Spot on

The premature triumphalism on Radio Leicester right now is utterly nauseating. I despise them for it

Start the thread again at the end of February

I didn't hear it but apparently the performance from them pair was outrageously poor during Saturdays game. Stringer spent more time describing the weather than concentrating on the actual game. Young is about as coherent as Bernie.

Its a bit of fun chaps,

It's slightly different to two blithering idiots on the radio spouting their rubbish to the listening masses and needlessly getting up the hopes of thousands of idiots at the same time.

I didn't hear it but apparently the performance from them pair was outrageously poor during Saturdays game. Stringer spent more time describing the weather than concentrating on the actual game. Young is about as coherent as Bernie.

I'm actually angry that, with technology the way it is now, these two twats are still often my only option to follow the game live.

They film the games FFS, I'd pay a mint for a digital season ticket.

All irrelevant if (NOW THAT WE ALREADY ARE!!!11!!) promoted because they televise every single premier league game stateside now.

Can somebody please confirm when we will be truly clear of the possibility of relegation.

Burnley away. I've booked my hotel already

Will you be returning the towels or will you just be asking for them to be laundered so that you can take them home again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263