All our players are on loan...

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is obviously some sort of mix up with the premiumtv people (who make the site)

all our new signings are onloan to the previous clubs we signed them from!!

MatthewHei said:
what this mean????? :shock:

That the premiumtv people don't know their arses from their elbows. :roll: :roll: :?

MatthewHei said:

Did'nt you know, alot of the players that we signed have a clause in there contracts saying that they will not join city until we are playing in the prem, so they have gone back out on loan to there old clubs (as they did not want to lose them in the first place) until we achieve this feat. The big down side on this is that we still pay there wages and MA did not know anything about it. So a season af playing the youth team is on the horizon (this will please some of the posters on here, oh sorry they do not live here anymore do they) :lol: :wink:

Naughty Fox said:
MatthewHei said:

Did'nt you know, alot of the players that we signed have a clause in there contracts saying that they will not join city until we are playing in the prem, so they have gone back out on loan to there old clubs (as they did not want to lose them in the first place) until we achieve this feat. The big down side on this is that we still pay there wages and MA did not know anything about it. So a season af playing the youth team is on the horizon (this will please some of the posters on here, oh sorry they do not live here anymore do they) :lol: :wink:

really.??that mean they are on loan from other clubs unitl this season??

MatthewHei said:
Naughty Fox said:
MatthewHei said:

tell me you're joking and don't seriously believe that we have loaned all of our new signings back to the teams we signed them from!!!!!

Nottm Fox said:
MatthewHei said:
Naughty Fox said:
MatthewHei said:

tell me you're joking and don't seriously believe that we have loaned all of our new signings back to the teams we signed them from!!!!!
Post of the year that was!!

Nottm Fox said:
MatthewHei said:
Naughty Fox said:
MatthewHei said:

I am so confused with what the website posted...can anyone explain what happened on our players status?? really on loan to other clubs??

MatthewHei said:
Nottm Fox said:
MatthewHei said:
Naughty Fox said:
MatthewHei said:

I am so confused with what the website posted...can anyone explain what happened on our players status?? really on loan to other clubs??

No, they aren't really on loan. The people who do the website have just messed up.

At least we hope so ;)

MatthewHei said:
Nottm Fox said:
MatthewHei said:
Naughty Fox said:
MatthewHei said:

i am amazed you've even managed to turn your pc on and post a message :roll:

Nottm Fox said:
MatthewHei said:
Nottm Fox said:
MatthewHei said:
Naughty Fox said:
MatthewHei said:

u mean why i still online and post the message at midnight..right??

MatthewHei said:
Nottm Fox said:
MatthewHei said:
Nottm Fox said:
MatthewHei said:
Naughty Fox said:
MatthewHei said:

u mean why i still online and post the message at midnight..right??

i'm not sure that's quite what he meant :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just shows that MA reads this forum, after reading this topic he went straight to the board to find out if my post was true, but DB and TD just burst out laughing and told him it was only a wind up just like last years clauses, to which DB went green and said 'sh*t we did'nt remove them did we' :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757