All time LCFC 11 of your fan lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitzo

Saw this on another forum thought it might be fun on here, so here’s my fan life time 11

Kasper

Kaamark Elliott Huth Fuchs

Kante Lennon Izzet

Mahrez

Vardy Heskey​

Shilton
Ricardo
Fuchs
Morgan
Huth
Kante
McAllister
Weller
Mahrez
Lineker
Vardy

Mahrez will have to play on the left.
Not sure Lineker and Vardy could play in the same team. Maybe Lineker and Smith up front. They did so well together. But how can I leave Vardy out?
And there's no room for Frank Worthington. That can't be right.
What about Walsh and Elliott?
And where's Izzet?

This is too difficult. Can I have a squad of 25?

Saw this on another forum thought it might be fun on here, so here’s my fan life time 11

Kasper

Kaamark Elliott Huth Fuchs

Kante Lennon Izzet

Mahrez

Vardy Heskey​

About my era. Maybe a little after as I remember the likes of David Speedie in the very early 90s. Think I'd have Walsh over Elliott and the criminally underrated Steve Guppy over Neil Lennon. Probably Ricardo over Kaamark for RB.

About my era. Maybe a little after as I remember the likes of David Speedie in the very early 90s. Think I'd have Walsh over Elliott and the criminally underrated Steve Guppy over Neil Lennon. Probably Ricardo over Kaamark for RB.
If I'd have gone 442 Guppy would have been in, don't forget how good Kaamark was though, marked Juninho out the game in the replay of the League cup final

Kasper

Simpson
Morgan
Hugh
Fuchs

Mahrez
Drinkwater
Kante
Albrighton

Okazaki
Vardy

Been a fan since I was in year 1. So that's 1995. Regardless of seeing some awesome players in Izzet, Kamaark, Elliott, Walsh, Guppy, Heskey etc, no 11 players, imo, will beat the above as a collective. Perhaps as individuals we've had better but never as an 11

Kasper

Mills
Morgan
Huth
Fuchs

Kante
Izzet
Mahrez
Albrighton

Walsh
Vardy

Vards and Walshy up front with Kante and Izzet supporting. Brilliant.
For a second there I thought, ‘why has he done a genuine selection of his favourite players and put Matt ****ing Mills in at right back?’

Wallington
Whitworth
Fuchs
Elliott
Morgan
Kante
Izzett
Weller
Mahrez
Melrose
Vardy

Wallington

Kaamark
Fuchs
Hazell (I had to. Absolutely loved him.Scared the living shite out of any opponent)
Huth

Weller
Izzet
Kante
Mahrez

Vardy
Worthington

It's with a heavy heart I leave out Saint Gary. I saw every home game he ever played for the club except one (a goalless draw against Bristol Rovers when I had the flu) But as has been said, no way he & Vardy could play in the same team. You're on the bench Gary...sorry about that :-(

Frankie Wortho on the other hand wouldn't have known what a system was if it bit him on the arse. Could play in any team, anywhere, in any era. A true genius & my very first City hero. & the scorer of the first City goal I ever saw live. He gets the nod.

Schmeichel

Simpson
Huth
Morgan
Fuchs

Mahrez
Drinkwater
Kante
Albrighton

Okazaki
Vardy

BUT with Ian Holloway as manager.