Andy King Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting he made little mention of Ranieri. When a friend asked him about Claudio being sacked, he said he was quite aloof and would walk past without speaking.

Because he wasn't even turning up in the week. He proper shit it the 2nd season did old Ranners.

If I was King I wouldn't want to be the one slagging off a manager who won Leicester City the PL title.

I love Andy King, and with the amount of U23's (basically half the squad) we have, there is no way there's not a role in the squad for him.

It was blindingly obvious after about four months that Puel was a wrongun and needed shipping out. I can’t believe we persisted with him for another year...what an absolute waste of a year of our players talents, not to mention a year of our football watching lives

We can now look forward to watching our team play, and will never have to hear “positiviteeeee...intensiteeee...” after a dire performance ever again.

Life is good.

Nice one BN - felt a bit deflated when I seen the times link but excellent work on the copy and pasting.

Sounds like this should be an interesting read this afternoon when I'm back at my desk!!

Nice one BN - felt a bit deflated when I seen the times link but excellent work on the copy and pasting.

Sounds like this should be an interesting read this afternoon when I'm back at my desk!!
You’ll probably still be a Puel Inner after reading it.

Good to read him stating the players did not crap on Claudio, it clearly demonstrates how toxic Puel was especially going on that unbeaten run and then becoming toothless and lacklustre. I guess it shows how professional we are as a club that nothing came out at the time.

Great interview and refreshingly honest!!

It was blindingly obvious after about four months that Puel was a wrongun and needed shipping out. I can’t believe we persisted with him for another year...what an absolute waste of a year of our players talents, not to mention a year of our football watching lives

We can now look forward to watching our team play, and will never have to hear “positiviteeeee...intensiteeee...” after a dire performance ever again.

Life is good.
No doubt the players will show great character this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757