Another another new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just the one Kenton or are we getting another Kenton as well?

So Kenton is set to join us on loan for a month. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen:

OS

Sorry Darren that is. :roll:

Newcastle_Fox said:
But can they play for us in the FA Cup? :) :wink:

What all four of them? We'll have a new look defence.

Newcastle_Fox said:
But can they play for us in the FA Cup? :) :wink:

I would think McCarthy can because he hasn't played for Man C in the cup and as it is a full transer & they are not in the cup there will nothing about it in the contract. I don't know if there is a deadline for this round but if there is and it's passed he should be OK for the Semi's :D. I don't know about Kenton he may be cup tied.

Apparently CL is away in Belgium trying to get another player in.Belgium...he's not staying with you is he Steven?

The question is .....

Do we want two new defenders playing in the next two matches. We dont want to lose out against F****t or Blackburn and having a revamped defence may not work too well.

Rich Pickings said:
The question is .....

Do we want two new defenders playing in the next two matches. We dont want to lose out against F****t or Blackburn and having a revamped defence may not work too well.

Suppose we can try them out at Burnley which is between the two matches in question.

The question is can we risk playing two bumbling idiots like Dabizas and Heath

highland fox said:
Apparently CL is away in Belgium trying to get another player in.Belgium...he's not staying with you is he Steven?

This worries me. :? :? :? To my way of thinking the quality of football in Belgium is not crash hot. :-( However there must be the odd gem in amongst a lot of average players. :wink: ;-) :mrgreen: I am still hoping he will be doing the business in the Netherlands. Plenty of good players, but not many good young centre halves. :-( :?

Not sure if a rookie for man c and a southampton reserve are better than heath and dabizas. They did well together when given a chance in the final matches in the prem against better strikers than they are playing against now.

I think only one,probably Kenton,will start against Forest.Not sure CL rates Heath.

Can play right back or centre half,won't be playing right back for us though.

Tend to agree with you that CL does not rate MH. Shame really because I think he can do a good job for us. But I am only a fan, what do I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263