another nutter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't they just shoot the ****ers and be done with it.

Nope.

I think it's fair to say that he's ever so slightly annoyed by the inconvenience this is causing him :icon_lol:

He is not a happy person. Just had a phone call from him and it cleaned the wax out my ear.......:081::081::081:

and to make matters funnier, the road up to MK is closed
4_1_72.gif

Last edited:
He is not a happy person. Just had a phone call from him and it cleaned the wax out my ear.......:081::081::081:

and to make matters funnier, the road up to MK is closed
4_1_72.gif

Absolutley superb

BBC:

"There was something in the air that night, that shined so bright" Ben Ando

he'll be mental so they cant prosecute, but not mental enough that they'll section him. hence he'll be back on the streets to night causing a public menace.

Why don't they just shoot the ****ers and be done with it.
damn right.
And what about the gay iraqi that we can't deport for being an illegal because he'll be hanged? Why is he in holland? surely it's their problem now? :icon_roll

damn right.
And what about the gay iraqi that we can't deport for being an illegal because he'll be hanged? Why is he in holland? surely it's their problem now? :icon_roll

hang the bastard here and save on an air fare, and tell Iraq we are doing it out of goodwill.

Its not Spanky is it?

****s.

I'll remember this next time you lot have a bad turn of events. I'm done with being nice to you lot.

Im not usually one for conspiracy theories but doesn’t yesterdays events look like a bit of a show of power with todays events and the openign of terminal 5 in mind.

Im not usually one for conspiracy theories but doesn’t yesterdays events look like a bit of a show of power with todays events and the openign of terminal 5 in mind.
That was the general theory last night at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46