Another young dribbler...

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex

That's right - at 2115 tonight my second boy was born...No name quite agreed on yet - but wanted to let all know anyhow... Two boys I got for the Academy now!!!!

Congratulations mate.
I reckon the name Filbert will be popular in coming years.
Be ahead of time.

Well done Alex, congratulations.......
36_1_66.gif

Congratulations Alex (if your going to name him after a player choose a past favourite - my boys called Matthew Elliott!...how about Lennon or Lester!!

dpjfox said:
Congratulations Alex (if your going to name him after a player choose a past favourite - my boys called Matthew Elliott!...how about Lennon or Lester!!

One of my dogs is called Lesther - coudn't call her Lester cos she's a girl. I get to shout out the name of my favourite football club whenever I want to attract her attention.

I say "Leicester City" - she sits! Don't know whether it would be quite the same with a kid though. :icon_conf

Congrats both.

Pick a name thats very different from the other obe. We have two boys with names that begind withthe same sounding letter and you end up calling/shouting them with hybrid of the two!

Chuck T Masala said:
Pick a name thats very different from the other obe.

Were you a Star Wars fan?

No, just got fingers like salamis and have trouble hitting just one key at a time!! Soz :icon_roll

alex said:
That's right - at 2115 tonight my second boy was born...No name quite agreed on yet - but wanted to let all know anyhow... Two boys I got for the Academy now!!!!

congratulations to you all....especially mrs a!!! :038: :icon_bigg

Congratulations Alex and Mrs. Alex. :icon_razz :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_bigg :) :038: :038: :icon_wink :061: ;)

bocadillo said:
One of my dogs is called Lesther - coudn't call her Lester cos she's a girl. I get to shout out the name of my favourite football club whenever I want to attract her attention.

I say "Leicester City" - she sits! Don't know whether it would be quite the same with a kid though. :icon_conf

Very good lol

Lovely Stuff
I hope both Mother and Child are well and Father is pissed....

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58