Any idea how many tickets Celtic got?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OadbyFox

Just wondering if anyone knows how many Celtic are bringing on Tuesday night? I know they brought a sizeable bunch last time.

Can't find any info anywhere and I am intregued to know if they still follow in massive numbers.

OadbyFox said:
Just wondering if anyone knows how many Celtic are bringing on Tuesday night? I know they brought a sizeable bunch last time.

Can't find any info anywhere and I am intregued to know if they still follow in massive numbers.

6000 at a guess.

They have been given half the ground, the family stand and the A+L stand.

Naughty Fox said:
They have been given half the ground, the family stand and the A+L stand.

yep i heard its 50/50

fcukcov said:
yep i heard its 50/50

Last time they had 7000, but they sounded like 30,000. A good set of fans that where totaly pizzed out their head. Great atmosphere, but boring football that no one took seriously. so I wont be going.

step said:
Last time they had 7000, but they sounded like 30,000. A good set of fans that where totaly pizzed out their head. Great atmosphere, but boring football that no one took seriously. so I wont be going.

Come on step we have just won 1-5 with MDV and Connolly scoring 2 each. ;)

going celtic and inter and the moto gp in between!! cant wait fo all three

step said:

Is Step, Alf Garnett in disguise?

The Celtic match is actually live on 'Celtic TV' a Channel available through Setanta (Sky Channel 430).I rang them up to enquire as to how much it will cost and surprise surprise you can't just pay for one match.You have to subscribe for one year for a cost of £14 a month.That gives you Setanta Sports,Celtic TV and Rangers TV for the Year................Yeah I know,thats whats I thought....Stick it Where?

some pubs do show setanta though so if your not going you will have to find one of them!

fcukcov said:
some pubs do show setanta though so if your not going you will have to find one of them!

Yeah one of them in the Village does but not sure if I fancy spending 2 hours in the company of a load of Celtic fans probably pissed Celtic fans as well.Any idea what else Setanta show throughout the year,worth the £14 a month?

not sure if they do naked moud wrestling. Dont quote me on that though

fcukcov said:
not sure if they do naked moud wrestling. Dont quote me on that though

Moud Wrestling eh...sounds interesting.It's probably Cowdenbeath v Montrose etc etc...might see CL in the crowd.

Granite Fox said:
Old Firm, Old Firm Old Firm, and Oh yes.....Old Firm

Feck them,do they show the Celtic v Rangers matches though Granite?

highland fox said:
Moud Wrestling eh...sounds interesting.It's probably Cowdenbeath v Montrose etc etc...might see CL in the crowd.

ok ok my fat stubby fingers get in the way again!!

Yes they do and half the other tripe games when they are playing one of the other crap teams in the SPL (when the Jock Terrestial TV are not showing them).

Don't think I will be making many trips to Pittodrie this season to cheer on Stevie Lovell!

highland fox said:
The Celtic match is actually live on 'Celtic TV' a Channel available through Setanta (Sky Channel 430).I rang them up to enquire as to how much it will cost and surprise surprise you can't just pay for one match.You have to subscribe for one year for a cost of £14 a month.That gives you Setanta Sports,Celtic TV and Rangers TV for the Year................Yeah I know,thats whats I thought....Stick it Where?

oh bugger had it all planned pizza beer footie :icon_sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Blackburn 00
2Bristol City00
3Burnley00
4Cardiff City00
5Coventry City00
6Derby00
7Hull City00