Any interest in a prediction league fire the upcoming season?

Interested?

• Could not give a solitary ****

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I'm as keen as mustard

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

The new season starts soon. Does anyone on here fancy trying to beat the current prediction league champion?

Needs a third option. I could be convinced to give a **** or two, but I'm not mustard into it

I'm more than happy not to run it. The trophy looks good on my mantle piece.

I hope enough people join so that I can observe the shambles that is certain to ensue, but I wouldn’t want to get involved.
Cruel. I'm sure that Joe_ will have learnt from his mistakes.

I hope enough people join so that I can observe the shambles that is certain to ensue, but I wouldn’t want to get involved.
I'm guessing you refer to the "week that wasn't" two seasons ago. I've been quiet on that as it was due to personal issues. That week my best friend died. Completely out of the blue. I was in shock and simply forgot to do the post for that fixture. My mind was elsewhere as I'm sure you can appreciate.

To be honest, doing the other 37 weeks was a huge effort. I was actually annoyed that I missed it as it was near the end of the season but sometimes, other things in life are more important.

I'm guessing you refer to the "week that wasn't" two seasons ago. I've been quiet on that as it was due to personal issues. That week my best friend died. Completely out of the blue. I was in shock and simply forgot to do the post for that fixture. My mind was elsewhere as I'm sure you can appreciate.

To be honest, doing the other 37 weeks was a huge effort. I was actually annoyed that I missed it as it was near the end of the season but sometimes, other things in life are more important.
Not at all, Joe, just a reference to the proud tradition of shambleses we have round these parts. You know I enjoy you immensely and wouldn’t have you any other way.

Two horse race again it seems ha ha

I'm going surprisingly well in this.

Ha ha weak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866