Any Leicester fans fancy............

Status
Not open for further replies.
...answering these questions for me ;) I know I'm being a cheeky f*ck even registering on here. Nice long descriptive answers please. Ta

Whos your best player then?

And your worst?

Were you unlucky to get relegated or were you just rubbish like we were (West Ham)?

How do you think Leicester will do this season?

How do you think West Ham will do this season?

How do you think David Connolly will do and are you pleased with this signing?

Any West Ham players worry you?

Remember any decent West Ham v Leicester games of the past?

Match prediction and scorer.?

Whos your best player then? David Connelly (haha)

And your worst? tricky Trevor Benj

Were you unlucky to get relegated or were you just rubbish like we were (West Ham)? bit of both, but mostly we were rubbish

How do you think Leicester will do this season? Play-Offs at the very least

How do you think West Ham will do this season? ditto

How do you think David Connolly will do and are you pleased with this signing? Very pleased, a perfect replacement for dickov and partner for Dublin.

Any West Ham players worry you? Repka, he must worry anyone who sees him.

Remember any decent West Ham v Leicester games of the past? All the ones we lost at yours, think we one 1-0 once through a Eadie goal. I think they are always good games although the one we won lost 4-3 was a goodun at the end of a season in the late 90's.

Match prediction and scorer.? Leicester 3-1 (Conners 2, Dublin)

1, Best player i think is Gareth Williams, Was the Muz but sadly no longer.

2, Nobody on the squad list currently crap, use to be bambi!

3, Yeah we were unlucky, conceded to many late goals and drew to many, lack of class showed through.

4, Top of the tree

5, No Defoe, believe u will scrape the play offs.

6, Connelly is a class act, will score us bags of goals, think your gonna miss him.

7, Nope

8, When we beat u 1 nil at upton and eadie scored, u couldnt take losing.

9, Leicester 2 West Ham 0, Connelly and Dublin scorers.

I do not mind answering your questions you cheeky f*ck :wink:
I like other fans coming on here and talking football, it is good to here another point of view, as long as it does not turn into insults and boring tit for tat crap.

Whos your best player then? Very diffecult to say with all of the new signings, on form Dublin, but Williams can play.

And your worst? Tricky Trev, he tries very hard and you can not knock him for that, but just not good enough.

Were you unlucky to get relegated or were you just rubbish like we were (West Ham)? A bit of both, at times we looked bad and there were alot of teams around us, if we had hung onto a few leads we might have started the season next week instead of the crap this week :wink:

How do you think Leicester will do this season? If the players can gel quickly I think we have a good chance of top two, but this league can be diffecult (as you found out) and it will not be easy.

How do you think West Ham will do this season? You will be up there with us fighting for the top spot, IMO our biggest rivals.

How do you think David Connolly will do and are you pleased with this signing? Very pleased with getting him, his record at this level speaks for itself, but do have a bit of concern about his attitude reading a few comments from your lot.

Any West Ham players worry you? No you are all crap :lol: :wink:

Remember any decent West Ham v Leicester games of the past? I have never enjoyed games against you as you have been a bit of a bogey team in the past especially away at the park.

Match prediction and scorer.? Tight game but we will sneak it by a goal, 2-1

How would you answer the questions about us :?:

The_Upton_Larker said:
...answering these questions for me ;) I know I'm being a cheeky f*ck even registering on here. Nice long descriptive answers please. Ta

Whos your best player then? We don't have a 'best player' anymore - he's gone to Birmingham -but we have 6 or 7 decent players Connolly, Williams, Keown, Dublin, Walker, Tiatto(won't feature) Gudjohnson

And your worst? will take time to assess but my favourites are Gillespie/ Wilcox - Benjamin(hopefully unlikely to feature) cannot actually play football but gives it everything & might offer you a loan opportunity

Were you unlucky to get relegated or were you just rubbish like we were (West Ham)? after 38 games the worst three sides get relegated

How do you think Leicester will do this season? top three finish

How do you think West Ham will do this season? ditto

How do you think David Connolly will do and are you pleased with this signing? good signing -we were fortunate to pick up a replacement for Dickov at that sort of price

Any West Ham players worry you? no -but like us you have a bit more quality throughout than you will generally get in this division

a good few - we generally have difficulty with you

the problem is that our side hasn't had a chance to gel yet -so we might have to settle for a score draw -maybe 2-2 -a bit later in the season i would have expected a narrow home win

And your worst?

Were you unlucky to get relegated or were you just rubbish like we were (West Ham)?

How do you think Leicester will do this season?
At least play offs, top 2 if we gel quick enough
How do you think West Ham will do this season?
Top 6 at least.
How do you think David Connolly will do and are you pleased with this signing?
Great signing, hopefully will chip in with 20 odd goals
Any West Ham players worry you?
No, we've got a very good defence IMO
2-1 at Filber Street Dec (2000 i think), simply because that was the last game i remember us winning before our plunge to division 1 and the brink of financial ruin which would only end about 2 years later
Totally depends how well the team comes together, im gonna say a scrappy city win, though if we play wilcox at left back...........

And your worst?

Were you unlucky to get relegated or were you just rubbish like we were (West Ham)? We were good enough upfront but our defence was too leaky. Didn't deserve to stay up

How do you think Leicester will do this season? play offs at least

How do you think West Ham will do this season? same

How do you think David Connolly will do and are you pleased with this signing? he will get plenty of goals and will be a key member of the team

Any West Ham players worry you? i will only be worried if rebrov and sherringham can rekindle an old partnership

Remember any decent West Ham v Leicester games of the past? savage jumping into the kop

Match prediction and scorer.? will be tight can see it being 2-1 connolly with two rebrov for you guys

bear said:
Worst Player : JORDAN STEWART

Clearly you havent seen the boy wonder in the LB role!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757