Anymore new signings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Fox

Does anyone know if theres anyone else coming in or is that it (besides the possibility of gemmil). dont want to sound greedy but i think 1 more defender or midfielder would just about complete things - unless micky thinks the likes of dawson, butcher and stearman are good enough to provide cover

Steven

Country Fox said:
Does anyone know if theres anyone else coming in or is that it (besides the possibility of gemmil). dont want to sound greedy but i think 1 more defender or midfielder would just about complete things - unless micky thinks the likes of dawson, butcher and stearman are good enough to provide cover

I hope they are. :wink:

Country Fox

so do i - its funny that all people could talk about before was petrescu and wesolowski but based on pre season dawson and butcher are much closer to getting in the 1st team

Country Fox

also what happened to okoronkwo and that other guy we had on trial?

Lboro fox

That powell kid looked very comfortable at left back, could be answer instead of signing another player.

Naughty Fox

Reading MA comments on the OS, it looks like the kitty is nearly dry and Gemmil will be the last.
When you look at who has gone and who we have brought in I would say MA has done a fine job, only player we will miss is Muzzy and not alot of players would have filled his boots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier League

P Pld Pts
1Manchester City2559
2Manchester Utd2549
3Leicester2549
4West Ham Utd2545
5Chelsea2543
6Liverpool2540
7Everton2440
8Aston Villa2336