Injury News Are hamstring injuries contagious?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Could N'Golo have passed his on to somebody else? Could Riyad have been infected?

Just wondering.

is @MailParody even the real DailyMail account?

Any of the resident twatter folk able to confirm this?

Didn't seem much wrong with him last night unless he did it with that stupid bicycle kick at the end!

Well I'm not on Twatter myself and given the name of the account, I assumed not.

I also assumed though that boc wouldn't post some FoxesTalk-esque, bullshit, is it school holidays, wind up/troll type post hence the confusion myself.

So Boc was just being a **** then.

Why hasn't this been deleted yet as if it was anyone else, it would have been and the person would have most likely got a warning/infraction.

Just because it's in the Mockery doesn't make it true.

Both links to that story have quoted Four Four Two as their source. I don't think they have a history of making things up though.

I defo saw him interviewed on a video a couple of days ago saying this very quote but also adding that he was really happy he'd signed, and happy living in the area etc... think it was on the visit to Wigston academy vid... on Foxplayer? ...but can't find at the mo as my browser keeps kicking me out of my newsfeed page!

There you go.... (wasn't what I though after all...!)

You nailed it Jeff ...It was on Four Four Two ...here's the vid with the man himself quoting...

Obviously the gutters are taking it out of context... wonder why?

The ****er needs to sort his bloody hair out.

I imagine the club wouldn't want to publicise the fact mahrez is injured before Saturday. If indeed he is.

The ****er needs to sort his bloody hair out.

I imagine the club wouldn't want to publicise the fact mahrez is injured before Saturday. If indeed he is.
Any news from @MailParody yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366