Are there any shops in Leicester where I can trade in old CDs, DVDs and games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Profondo Rosso

I could only ever find a games one in Hinckley, im guessing there must be a CD/DVD trade in shop for money or for other CDs//DVDs somewher in Leicester. And by Leicester i generally mean around the town centre, not the other side of Leicestershire or anything

Any ideas?

I could only ever find a games one in Hinckley, im guessing there must be a CD/DVD trade in shop for money or for other CDs//DVDs somewher in Leicester. And by Leicester i generally mean around the town centre, not the other side of Leicestershire or anything

Any ideas?

There used to be one in the indoor market, don't know if it's still there.

Any ideas?

The games one in Hinckley takes dvd’s as well I think.

Also are you close to Nuneaton? There is Game Exchange which has a music and dvd section (or used to at least) and a cash converters next door that will take your dvds and games (don’t think they will want cd’s though).

The games one in Hinckley takes dvd’s as well I think.

Also are you close to Nuneaton? There is Game Exchange which has a music and dvd section (or used to at least) and a cash converters next door that will take your dvds and games (don’t think they will want cd’s though).

I am close to Nuneaten, i very rareyl go there so i dont know my way round, im going int o Leicester tomorrow anyways, so ill check that place out if i can fidn it, thanks

There is a place on Cank Street that buys/trades CDs almost certain they don't do games and DVDs. It's next door to Paper Tiger.

There is a place on Cank Street that buys/trades CDs almost certain they don't do games and DVDs. It's next door to Paper Tiger.

Sorry, im no good at street names, remind me where Cank Streer is, Paper Tiger sounds familiar

And i didnt realise the Video Box on Narborough Rd traded

Best way would be to go up Cheapside towards the market with The Highcross main entrance behind you and Carphone warehouse on you left. Its the first on the right.

Best way would be to go up Cheapside towards the market with The Highcross main entrance behind you and Carphone warehouse on you left. Its the first on the right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46