Argentina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Vodka

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100224/twl-argentina-to-ask-un-to-condemn-brita-41f21e0.html

look Argies, you were a colony of spain, the Falklands a colony of England...

since then you've gained independence, well done on that

the Falklands is populated by British citizens who do not want to be a part of your country

you've already had your hands slapped once and you kept Thatcher in power by doing so, showing that kicking your arses again would be a quick vote winner, unlike Iraq

so, in short, **** off

it's a populist move by Kirchner to prop up yet another ailing government, nothing will come of this, Chavez can **** off as well. shit stirring dick.

wanted to go argie this year so they need to sort it out

the Falklands is populated by British citizens who do not want to be a part of your country

What's that got to do with anything?
I'd rephrase that to "it's our ****ing oil and gas and you're not having any of it, now **** off"

Much more realistic than pretending that the British government gives a flying **** about a crowd of inbreds and a few sheep

What's that got to do with anything?
I'd rephrase that to "it's our ****ing oil and gas and you're not having any of it, now **** off"

Much more realistic than pretending that the British government gives a flying **** about a crowd of inbreds and a few sheep

the British government cared enough to go to war before

:102:

I blame Tevez. This all started while the conspiring little twat has been home.

He wants to be careful, or someone might throw, chip pan fat over him again.

the British government cared enough to go to war before

:102:

That's absolutely right, they cared enough about the oil and gas reserves down there before, so why should now be any different?

Seriously, you don't really believe that this has ever had anything to do with who gets to fly their flag on the Islands do you?
Argentina and Britain don't give a **** about that rock and the windswept people living on it.

Last edited:
Almost 30 years since the war and they're just sending an oil exploration platform down there. That's long term planning for you.

Deep down they will be loving the fact we are pissing people like Chavez off :icon_wink

Or alternatively, they'll be pissed off with Britain for giving Chavez an excuse to shoot his mouth off. Britain hasn't pissed off Chavez, he's loving it.

That's absolutely right, they cared enough about the oil and gas reserves down there before, so why should now be any different?

Seriously, you don't really believe that this has ever had anything to do with who gets to fly their flag on the Islands do you?
Argentina and Britain don't give a **** about that rock and the windswept people living on it.

my argument wasn't that it was 100% for the people

partly for the people, but mainly for territory and the mineral rights, you can't have too much land unless you don't have the means to defend it

i say have a referendum, see if they vote to become part of Argentina ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46