Arrrrrgggghhh......Ffs its a pancake race

Status
Not open for further replies.
risk assessments and health & safety....

makes my shit itch

An Ice Cream parlour in Broadstairs now refuses to put raspberry sauce on its cones as a Health & Safety measure. There is apparently a risk that the sauce might slip off the ice cream, fall on floor and cause people to slip.

You will be pleased to know that you can still have raspberry sauce on a tub of ice-cream or on a bowl of ice-cream for consumption on the premises.

An Ice Cream parlour in Broadstairs now refuses to put raspberry sauce on its cones as a Health & Safety measure. There is apparently a risk that the sauce might slip off the ice cream, fall on floor and cause people to slip.

You will be pleased to know that you can still have raspberry sauce on a tub of ice-cream or on a bowl of ice-cream for consumption on the premises.

Reason number 105 for me wanting to emigrate.

It seems that it was cancelled because the 'organiser' could not get enough volunteers to fill out some risk assessment forms. Yet managing to blame good old 'bureaucracy' for not making the event happen just seems like a bit of cop out on Cllr Bateman's part.

made some with the kids last night, fecking carnage.

made some with the kids last night, fecking carnage.

I had heard you had won award for the making of pancakes down your way Mk and was indeed crowned 'The Biggest Tosser in Buckinghamshire'...An award very deserving as well IMO

Relentless...:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48