Post Match Arsenal 4 Leicester 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scoreline massively flattered us.

The club is on a downward spiral and if the owners don’t do something fast we’ll be playing in the Championship within the next two years.

They can start by replacing the manager. And then if they can’t afford to sign a new goalkeeper to replace Schmeichel, they can sell us.

can't attack, can't defend, don't look fit, midfield has no ideas, manager clueless, injury crisis inevitable in a month.

Other than that we'll be fine.

I expected us to lose 4-0 so that was kind of a bonus we have huge problems defensively and Fofana had a bit of mare second half, when is the new defensive coach here? I missed the first half how was Amartey I feared he was going to be exploited?

We have looked unfit in both of our games so far, I have said it before BR is playing a dangerous game trying to force the board into signing players, last week was inexcusable he threw it away with an incredulous substitution, today it looked like we lined up incorrectly again.

He actually started Amartey after last weeks performance.

**** off Rodgers.

Ward = nowhere near good enough for a PL side with some self respect. Must replace.
Castagne = solid again - two good performances.
Fofana = looked like his head was gone a bit today. Trying too hard and going wandering too much.
Evans = old and knackered. I fear his best days are behind him.
Amartey = clumsy and weak again. No good.
Justin = better than last week, seemed fitter.
Ndidi = ditto to Justin.
Tielemans = excellent last week, awful today. Not in the game at all.
Dewsbury-Hall = poor. Not strong enough, passing not good enough.
Maddison = struggled to influence the game but did okay.
Vardy = anonymous and was lucky to stay on as long as he did.

Daka = looked livelier and worked hard.
Praet = much better than Tielemans and did okay.
Iheanacho = seemed on it and nearly created more.

Rodgers = set piece shite again. Same set up exactly as home to Brentford for away to Arsenal? Is that really the best you can do? Changes were better today. I hope you're hammering the team for their mistakes in the dressing room right now.

Quick recap on my pre match prediction -

Vardy hattrick NO
We won't concede from a corner NO
KDH will play a full 90 minutes YES
Maddison will stop falling over NO

so, only 4 - 3 to the Arsenal CLOSE
Boc was right, I score 1/4

No. This is a very good Arsenal team.

If we're a shambles at the back and lose next week against Southampton, that's the time to panic.

We can't afford to panic then. We've got to panic now. To make the changes to the squad we need to make, we've got to get moving now!

2 goals away at Arsenal, and arguably should have had a penalty.

Arsenal will do well this season and Jesus looks in the form of his life.

Defending was poor, closing down was slow and decision making when it matters shoddy.

Besides Chelsea and Tottenham away we have some very 'winnable' games coming up. Get some confidence back in that team and it may not be all doom and gloom.

We can't afford to panic then. We've got to panic now. To make the changes to the squad we need to make, we've got to get moving now!

So are you suggesting we make panic signings, like Vestergaard?

If we can't sign the players we want, we'll just end up with more players we want to get rid of next summer.

So are you suggesting we make panic signings, like Vestergaard?

If we can't sign the players we want, we'll just end up with more players we want to get rid of next summer.

No, I'm suggesting that we sell Fofana this week to free up the funds to sign the players BR has wanted all summer but has been unable to get.

If we leave it too late in the window, we will end up buying anyone we can get. Hence why we have to force it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4467
8Coventry City4364