Post Match Arsenal 4 Leicester 2

We’d have more likely been on the end of a 9-0 thumping yesterday, than getting a win.
I wasn’t suggesting a hung-go approach, just a bit more aggression.

Let’s face it, trying to get to 0-0 at half time has failed us more times than it has succeeded hasn’t it?

If you haven’t got a watertight defence then why apply that pressure to it, and if you do have it, put some faith in the team and be a bit more attacking.

We scored twice when we bothered to get the ball forward.....
I have to say, just before we scored the second, we looked like we'd worked out the game and looked dangerous in the middle of the pitch - looked like Buonanote was playing more centrally for a bit and I had thought it was a Steve Cooper masterclass.

This season has relegation all over it. I hope we don’t go out with a whimper like last time. My worry is that our manager is setting us up that way.

I have to say, just before we scored the second, we looked like we'd worked out the game and looked dangerous in the middle of the pitch - looked like Buonanote was playing more centrally for a bit and I had thought it was a Steve Cooper masterclass.
Yep. Buonanotte definitely moved more central and they were struggling with his movement.

We swapped him out for Ayew....

Good times.

This season has relegation all over it. I hope we don’t go out with a whimper like last time. My worry is that our manager is setting us up that way.
No. It looks far more like the great escape season, less the escape.

Always just a small amount off, but 19 2-1 losses in a season

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69
10Nottm F69