Pre Match Arsenal v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely BR is most likely to go with the same approach as at Man City with the 5-4-1?

Arsenal play very much like Man City and there is little point in having a 'plan b' if you don't use it when it makes sense to.

Schmeichel
Castagne Fofana Evans Fuchs Justin
Praet Mendy Tielemans Barnes
Vardy

Ward Morgan Choudhury Maddison Under Perez Iheanacho

I reckon with a fitter squad we’d definitely go with a back 3 tomorrow and match up against the Arsenal system. As it is, I’m not sure we have the personnel to pull it off effectively.

At best with 3 at the back:

Kasper

Castagne
Fofana
Evans
Justin
Fuchs

Mendy
Tielemans
Maddison

Barnes
Vardy

I’d sooner see Praet in for Fuchs or Justin.

My lad says the arse are on bad form at the moment. AND ****ing records are made to be broken. ****ing LLLLLLLLDLLLLLLD bollocks. We ARE going to win this. 3-2 the ****ing BOYS IN BLUE! (that's us not them and I'm pissed but bollocks ****)

My lad says the arse are on bad form at the moment. AND ****ing records are made to be broken. ****ing LLLLLLLLDLLLLLLD bollocks. We ARE going to win this. 3-2 the ****ing BOYS IN BLUE! (that's us not them and I'm pissed but bollocks ****)
That is some post right there you complete and total drunken bastard.

I’ll have a pint of what you’re drinking please

We're going to get heavily bummed

I'd like to see the same 11 that started in the Europa League.

I'd like to see us try starting the game with more than 11 players.

Historical results count squat at the best of times, not that I dismiss the psychological effect of 'the weight of history', and serve only as curiosity value. Added to that, this season is also showing an equally curious random form factor that. would suggest Northampton Town are better than Real Madrid.

In short, tonight's result is a roll of the dice. And quite probably, in this age, beyond satire; 3-9 to Reading, Liam Moore hatrick and 2 OGs.

That would explain my excitement levels.

I went to Highbury twice:

Once we lost 6-1 and Akinbiyi scored

The other we lost 2-1 and Walsh’s scored an og from about 35 yards
I was there for the Walsh OG. Wasn't it boxing day? Draper scored for us I think. We actually should have taken a point as we played well from memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757