Ask Micky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claymore

I am going to this "Audience with Micky Adams" shindig next week. Anybody got any questions I should put. Serious one only dudes. 8)

The boy Stearman is getting rave reviews. How does Micky see his (Stearman) future panning out at City (ie first team call up).

How good are the Academy crop of Youngsters, and if they are as good as everyone says, by signing a number of aging (some would say hasbeens) players (like Gemmill, Blake, Wilcox) isn't it hindering their progression?

Eg, Tommy Wright is the best example, he will do well to get ahead of Blake, Dublin, Scowcroft, Connelly, Morris and Benj.

Ask him what the f@*k Wilcox is doing playing at left back!...oh and use those exact words :D

why he has signed blake? why wilcox? and if i could get a game because i'm better than blake?

leicester_til_i_die said:
why he has signed blake? why wilcox? and if i could get a game because i'm better than blake?

Bet you're not. I rate a fit Blake above Ricketts and Benji..

ricketts and benji isn't difficult compition, there are better strikers than blake, he's like Adi Akinbyi, shite!!!!

ask him if marcus bents(the poster) training sessions have improved the overall fitness of the team :wink:

lazzer said:
ask him if marcus bents(the poster) training sessions have improved the overall fitness of the team :wink:

I notice young Marcus has gone a bit quiet on us. Maybe the abuse was getting too much!

Stewart or Tiatto should play left back, and Wilcox should play left wing, cant understand Mickys thoughts on playing Wilcox left back, as for Blake the guy will be a good back up for Connely and Dublin. Team for Saturday should be:

Walker
Makin
Dabizas
Keown
Stewart
Wilcox
Gudjhonson
Williams
Scowcroft
Dublin
Connelly

Is Keown going to be fit in time for Saturday? I thought he had said that he wouldn't start the first game of the season...although I admit I'm damned if I can find anything to this back up.

MA screwed at some people today, hope you wern't one of them matey!!

people seemed scared to ask there questions by the end!!

BTW - where is this 1884 bar anyway??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758