Post Match Aston Villa 2:1 Leicester City

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Speechless!

We were wasteful in possession, our passing was awful and we had too many players who were unusually out of sorts. We bottled it.

Robbed.

And was never a free kick in the build up for that - both players feet were the same height.

Oh well, Man City better smash them in the final.

Listen we’ve all been to games where one of the teams has snatched a wine, but over two legs?! Madness.

How the **** have we lost that over 2 legs.

Both were so similar - we dominated and somehow couldn't take our chances.

Why the **** did Gray make no attempt to close down the player. Gave him all the time in the world.

Please, please sign a new winger.

****ing hell it was a playoff to see who gets publicly bummed by Manchester City at Wembley. We’ve got actual football to worry about, so what if we lost to a ****ing pub team? I won’t be losing any sleep over it.

I’m really angry about that. We look fragile. For all the possession and shots, and can’t remember a really good goalscoring chance after their opener other than the equaliser.

It was a cowardly performance. We shrank as soon as we conceded. We shrink when we play either bigger clubs, or sides who have a bit of a go. That Newcastle and West Ham fit neither criterion is why they’re the sides we’ve beaten since Christmas.

We have a big game mentality problem. Have we won one this season?

Kasper should have saved the first and for most of that game we played Chilwell in a back 3 why? They had 1 striker ffs

Complete piss

We played non football for the entire 2nd half.

Soft as ****, we'd have had our throats ripped out at Wembley by Man City.

Gray was obviously told to cover Grealish more on the right - we were too scared of him getting the ball rather than someone else putting the cross in.

I will keep saying it until I am blue in the face we are playing with ****ing 9 men !!!!!!

There goal keeper was immense today they had 3 shots on target and scored twice it is cruel game

**** Villa. I hope they go down.

That is a shame but it will not spoil the season for me. We have a fabulous footballing side and with a couple more additions will be a serious contender.
Well done to Villa but my god are they a shit show. They are a championship team plus Mings and Grealish.

Gray didn't close down quick enough then **** knows who was doing what in the box. Not gonna argue with the result...we had more chances but they created the clear cut ones. Need to start trying some simple shit sometime.

Shit goalkeeping for the first and, quite simply, Demarai Gray for the second

Wasteful shit for the rest of it

Pussies like that don’t deserve to be in the final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372