Post Match Aston Villa 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaving emotion aside, we are just failing to do the very basics.

This is not acceptable considering the talent in the squad.

Also, yes, Villa are bang average. They beat us with pure grit and determination.

Yep. I'm Rodgers out now. Players back for next game. New manager. Set of bollocks.

That was ****ing shit, **** off everyone. How bad are we turning in to? New training complex giving some of these an inflated ego. They need to get back to basics and ****ing turn up.

Entirely predictable we are showing relegation form, there is something wrong with our mentality it is worrying as we are not turning up for 45 mins.

Barnes should have had a hattrick today, Thomas is not good enough at this level at the minute, our injured players cannot come back quick enough.

I mean it isn’t just on field (which is a ****ing shambles), but off the field is as bad.

I haven't seen such an embarrassing performance by us in years. At what point are the ownership going to even be putting pressure on this delusional ****wit?

We're pretending like we're a top 6 side. We have facilities for this, but the actual ability of cvnts.

I haven't seen such an embarrassing performance by us in years. At what point are the ownership going to even be putting pressure on this delusional ****wit?
To be fair, I get the sense from recent comments that Rodgers is feeling the pressure, so suspect he is getting regular performance reviews ATM!

When you know, you know. I get the feeling they all want it over and done with.

We can kiss goodbye to some of our better players too because the season is a write off.

Second half today was nearly as bad as first half on Wednesday.

I’m shitting it every time we concede a corner or set piece, unfortunately it looks like the players are too.

Maybe we’ve been over achieving for the last couple of seasons, but that was utter utter shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263