Match Thread Atletico Madrid v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brown Nose

C9OtyoHWAAAo-ka.jpg

No surprises in there. Pleasingly.

I think we missed Simpson in the Everton game. He's an underrated defender who brings solidarity.

Hope Benny has a good game. We will need it! Come on lads.

We'll piss all over these and then shit on their tits. Them monkeys are ours you paella eating barstewards. Gerrinto em!!!

I have made a deal with myself. I am going to enjoy it regardless of the outcome. If we get completely mullered, I am going to sit here and enjoy what will probably be our last couple of Champions league outings for a long time.

Grit your teeth everyone, this could be difficult.

I have made a deal with myself. I am going to enjoy it regardless of the outcome. If we get completely mullered, I am going to sit here and enjoy what will probably be our last couple of Champions league outings for a long time.

I like it. I'm going to follow this example.

Defeatist. Chelsea ****ed up their title defence and look at them now. Mark my words we'll be fighting foreign rozzers again before you know.

At our best, we will make sure Atletico know that they are in a game. They won't have faced a side like us this season, a side quite similar to them in formation, style and tactics. If Mahrez, Vardy and Albrighton are super positive and quick on the break as we know they can be we could certainly upset that calm, collected Madrid defence.

Enjoy it everyone, whether you're there or not.

This season was ours to really push on and establish ourselves even more.

Next season will now be that season I believe. We just won the title!!! We're not a random one-hit wonder IMO. Nobody can just win the PL and that be that.

Atletico have been beaten this season by Las Palmas, drawn with Deportivo, drawn with Eibar - we can bloody do it!!!

We might get beaten badly, we might not - we might even win! Gonna enjoy it either way!!!!

I'm getting into the spirit of this by waterboarding the kids for making a mess of their rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757