Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

spionfox

Jeff - when I click on the Attachments option in user control panel I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Cannot use assign-op operators with overloaded objects nor string offsets in /home/talkingb/public_html/profile.php(3800) : eval()'d code on line 1

Any ideas?

Jeff - when I click on the Attachments option in user control panel I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Cannot use assign-op operators with overloaded objects nor string offsets in /home/talkingb/public_html/profile.php(3800) : eval()'d code on line 1

Any ideas?

Same here.

It's been broken for a few months. I've not got to the bottom of what's causing it yet and as only one person had reported it I didn't consider it to be urgent.

If you urgently need to do something with an attachment I can make it work - but only temporarily. This involves turning off all the customisations to the forum (including stuff like vBookie), so I don't want to do it unless there's a genuine need.

It's been broken for a few months. I've not got to the bottom of what's causing it yet and as only one person had reported it I didn't consider it to be urgent.

If you urgently need to do something with an attachment I can make it work - but only temporarily. This involves turning off all the customisations to the forum (including stuff like vBookie), so I don't want to do it unless there's a genuine need.

No problem. I like to practice good 'housekeeping' and was going to get rid of some of the pictures I have uploaded over the past year or so. Nowhere near my limit yet so as I said, no problem.

I assume via the 'attachments' button in your user control panel.

Er......... the one that isn't working at the moment :icon_lol:

I've never been able to view old attachments as far as I am aware, when I click the drop down arrow it brings up the popup window where I can upload new documents and it lists the allowed types, it even gives me the space available bar, but I've never found my old attachments.

See...

upload.jpg

I've never been able to view old attachments as far as I am aware, when I click the drop down arrow it brings up the popup window where I can upload new documents and it lists the allowed types, it even gives me the space available bar, but I've never found my old attachments.

That's the 'add' attachment function from the post reply page.

Your attachments are listed in your UserCP, under 'Attachments'......but it isn't working right now. :icon_wink

No, can you make it a bit smaller

That's the 'add' attachment function from the post reply page.

Your attachments are listed in your UserCP, under 'Attachments'......but it isn't working right now. :icon_wink

No, can you make it a bit smaller

The image on my computer is 550x652px, but when I add it as an attachment it resizes it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46