Aussies: Friend Or Foe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazzman

As I listened to Barmy Army strongly sing till the death of the First Test and after watching Langer and Warne act like right twat when they got Flintoff out on the 4th day. Jumping up and down, like reactions, all-round arrogance.

What Aussies in this team do you have admiration for and can say they are great players and the ones you hate.

Aussies I like:
Brett Lee
Shane Watson

Aussies I hate:
The rest of them

This is a very discrimitive thread Hazza and I feel uncomfortable targeting a specific group of people. So the only opinion that I can give is that all Aussies are wankers, sore losers, sore winners and arrogant tossers.

It isn't nice to single out individual Aussies

Aussies I like

Crocodile Dundee
Kylie
The Howling Bells

Aussies I don't like

Nicole Kidman
Greg Norman
INXS

There are very few sportsmen/women who are/were not English That I admire tbh. Ali, woods, pele are the only few I can think of at the mo other than those most foreign sports “stars” including the whole aussie team are wankers.

Last edited:
This is a very discrimitive thread Hazza and I feel uncomfortable targeting a specific group of people. So the only opinion that I can give is that all Aussies are wankers, sore losers, sore winners and arrogant tossers.

It isn't nice to single out individual Aussies

Sadly the Aussies have done nothing to detract from their image with their treatment of the Barmy Army and their general celebration on Flintoff's wicket this test. Secondly, Warne's disgusting attempt at unsettling Pietersen by throwing a ball at him claiming to get run out.

There are very few sportsmen/women who are/were not English That I admire tbh. Ali, woods, pele are the only few I can think of at the mo other than those most foreign sports “stars” including the whole aussie team are wankers.
Along with those you mention I'd go:

Senna, Schumacher, Best, V Richards, M Marshall, Lara, Zico

Along with those you mention I'd go:

Senna, Schumacher, Best, V Richards, M Marshall, Lara, Zico

Id agree with the ones in bold deff, not so sure about the others.

I wish I bloody lived there though, fantastic country.

As I listened to Barmy Army strongly sing till the death of the First Test and after watching Langer and Warne act like right twat when they got Flintoff out on the 4th day. Jumping up and down, like reactions, all-round arrogance.

What Aussies in this team do you have admiration for and can say they are great players and the ones you hate.

Aussies I like:
Brett Lee
Shane Watson

Aussies I hate:
The rest of them

lets not get carried away, these are sportsmen who are there to entertain. all this does is add to the spice of the ashes. if all were to act like gentleman we wouldnt watch in the numbers that we do.
we all love a baddie, james bond wouldn't be the same without one!

warne is a w*nker tho:icon_bigg

I don't live in Glasgow....

Neither does Highland, it's a long trek from his place to Glasgow...

If HF took the direct train from his work to Glasgow, and at the same time I got the bus from home to Nuneaton, then the train from Nuneaton to Glasgow (which involves a change of trains), I could get to Glasgow before him :eek:

Not that he'll be going from work, or on the train, I'm just trying to make the point just how far HF lives from civilisation :icon_wink

Last edited:
Neither does Highland, it's a long trek from his place to Glasgow...

If HF took the direct train from his work to Glasgow, and at the same time I got the bus from home to Nuneaton, then the train from Nuneaton to Glasgow (which involves a change of trains), I could get to Glasgow before him :eek:

Not that he'll be going from work, or on the train, I'm just trying to make the point just how far HF lives from civilisation :icon_wink

Tis true..If I go from home its about 2 1/2 hours by coach to Glasgow,if I go from Fort William its 3 3/4 hours by train if i go from here Mallaig its just over 5 hours by train.It takes me just over 2 hours to get to work everyday and then 2 hous + back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00