Bacon or Sausage

If you had to choose between only bacon or only sausage for ever more, which would you choose?

• Bacon

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Sausage

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Never mind all this football discussion, this is more important.

If you had to choose between only bacon (any type) or only sausage (any type) for ever more, which would you choose?

Keen to see the results.

Bacon is one of the most overrated foods. Fine in a cob and pancetta is great ingredient for a savoury background flavour but beyond that.

Sausage is a main event. Cob, pasta, hot dog…. Currywurst!

With mash or battered with chips. A fat juicy coil on a bbq.

Take the sausage meat out and ram it up a chicken’s arse.

SAUSAGE MUTHAFUCKIN ROLLS.

Bacon is one of the most overrated foods. Fine in a cob and pancetta is great ingredient for a savoury background flavour but beyond that.

Sausage - needs a sauce (ketchup, HP, gravy etc).

Bacon - no sauce needed.

Sausage - needs a sauce (ketchup, HP, gravy etc).

Bacon - no sauce needed.
There's been some ridiculous shite posted on here recently, but good god man, have a word. Dry bacon? Are you mad? Ted's the only one made any sense in this thread. No sauce needed, jebus.

Quality thread - thanks Joe. Real meaty stuff for once.
Bacon: Fine,. Yes please.
Sausage: Very fine. Anytime, anyplace. Almost.

Heathens, the lot of you.

I am, rather coincidentally, having sausages for tea though :icon lol:

Ted, you are on fire at the moment. What kind of tea are you drinking?!

Ted, you are on fire at the moment. What kind of tea are you drinking?!
It just so happens that the only things in the word I feel strongly about are Burnley fans and sausages.

Opposite ends of the spectrum obvs.

One's a strip of salty leather, and the other is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy (and to move on from the rest of Leviticus while we're at it)

One's a strip of salty leather, and the other is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy (and to move on from the rest of Leviticus while we're at it)
Are you saying I can’t pick and choose what to believe? What if I like pork, mixed fabrics, tattoos etc but not gays? How do I justify my dislike of people who aren’t the same as me? Did you even think of the homophobes?

Are you saying I can’t pick and choose what to believe? What if I like pork, mixed fabrics, tattoos etc but not gays? How do I justify my dislike of people who aren’t the same as me? Did you even think of the homophobes?
If you insist on mixing your beliefs, then you really have to double down on the ones you're sticking with. If you can get violently oppressive about it, all the better.

Sausages. The atheist’s nightmare.

Proof of intelligent design. Designed by the lord to fit perfectly into a human hand.

If there really was a god, they'd have made sure that sausages fit a hotdog bun properly.
Interesting point. I’ve a good friend whose dad is a professor of theology. I’ll see what he has to say about that.

I personally find it aesthetically pleasing to have a big daft hot dog protruding an inch or two from each end of the bun. It’s a good gauge of temperature before you go into the bun blind.

Not that your classic frankfurter retains heat that well, can be lethal if it’s a banger in the bun.

Interesting point. I’ve a good friend whose dad is a professor of theology. I’ll see what he has to say about that.

I personally find it aesthetically pleasing to have a big daft hot dog protruding an inch or two from each end of the bun. It’s a good gauge of temperature before you go into the bun blind.

Not that your classic frankfurter retains heat that well, can be lethal if it’s a banger in the bun.
Sticking out the end, I can live with. It's when your sausage is too short for the bun, and there's a mouthful of bread before you even get meat. Travesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4282
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Preston 4364