Bad News!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whorya

Just been watching the Portsmouth football channel on Tele and it showed Les Ferdinand with Harry Redknapp walking round da ground :cry: .Just says he's in talks i hope he dont go. Feckin Harry 'ugly' Redknapp jsut fek off and leave our players alone :evil:

Whorya said:
Just been watching the Portsmouth football channel on Tele and it showed Les Ferdinand with Harry Redknapp walking round da ground :cry: .Just says he's in talks i hope he dont go. Feckin Harry 'ugly' Redknapp jsut fek off and leave our players alone :evil:

bollocks

Babylon said:
Whorya said:

bollocks

Very to the point there Bab's

whorya is just another cainy, comes up with a load of shit.

Come on dont worry, we have Dublin :roll: Deane, Ferdinand, Dublin pretty much all the same player aint they? We dont need them both.

Petrescu said:
Come on dont worry, we have Dublin :roll: Deane, Ferdinand, Dublin pretty much all the same player aint they? We dont need them both.

We don't have Deane and we don't 2 Dublins.

I bet your jumping for joy because he's over 30 despite the fact he scored 13 goals last season.

If we didnt have Dublin i wouldnt mind him coming back, but we do, so thanks for last season Ferdinand but we have got a replacement now. Even though im far from happy with the replacement we cant have 2 players that are so alike, you have to come to terms with this. Everyone does, Micky too.

It'd be a tradegy if we had them both. 73 year old strikeforce :roll:

Whorya said:

I see someone reads The News Of The World!

Petrescu said:
If we didnt have Dublin i wouldnt mind him coming back, but we do, so thanks for last season Ferdinand but we have got a replacement now. Even though im far from happy with the replacement we cant have 2 players that are so alike, you have to come to terms with this. Everyone does, Micky too.

I don't think those 2 would be played upfront together. One or the other, or Dublin at the back.

Petrescu said:

You have to remember that Dublin may well play at the back, and we need subs aswell.

When Either Les or Dion get tierd to be able to bring on the other would be great.

Teeno said:
Petrescu said:

You have to remember that Dublin may well play at the back, and we need subs aswell.

When Either Les or Dion get tierd to be able to bring on the other would be great.
Yes it would also help hold back all the players for the future as well wouldnt it? Great stuff. 2 seasons in a row now we have started from scratch with shit. Whatever happened to building for the future. Are we building for 1 season, again?

Petrescu said:
Yes it would also help hold back all the players for the future as well wouldnt it? Great stuff. 2 seasons in a row now we have started from scratch with shit. Whatever happened to building for the future. Are we building for 1 season, again?

What players for the future, our academy is S hit trust me I should know I used to be at belvoir drive 3 times a week when me bro was part of the academy.

We are better of starting from scratch because players like Tiatto Dublin and McAteer will do a better job for us, and have the experiance.

He is building for the future in the form of Williams, Canero, Morris and Heath. Other than Piper Heath is the only decent thing to come out of our academy since Heskey, and I doubt we will have anyone as good as Heath for another ten years. You just make the young players out to be something there not.

Teeno said:
He is building for the future in the form of Williams, Canero, Morris and Heath. Other than Piper Heath is the only decent thing to come out of our academy since Heskey, and I doubt we will have anyone as good as Heath for another ten years. You just make the young players out to be something there not.
Honestly, that is hiliarious. No one as good as Heath for 10 years? He isnt even that good.

Thanks Peter Taylor, he helped bring Heath through.
Thanks to O'Neill, he saw the potential and brought Heskey through.
Thanks to Garry Parker for giving Pipes a chance who never looked back.
Thanks to Adams... shit he aint brought anyone through or has any intention of doing so, reknaw

Petrescu said:
Teeno said:
What players for the future, our academy is S hit trust me I should know I used to be at belvoir drive 3 times a week when me bro was part of the academy.
kn0b

Aren't you big and hard. Arsehole, go and find a forum where every single poster doesn't hate your guts.

Teeno said:
Petrescu said:
Teeno said:
kn0b

Arsehole, go and find a forum where every single poster doesn't hate your guts.
I dont think every single poster hates me. But if they do thats there decision and not a lot can be done. Quite unfair though really.

Petrescu said:
Teeno said:
Petrescu said:
Teeno said:
kn0b

Arsehole, go and find a forum where every single poster doesn't hate your guts.
I dont think every single poster hates me. But if they do thats there decision and not a lot can be done. Quite unfair though really.

What is quite unfair?

That everyone hates you?
If you didn't bloody moan at everything and didn't reply with knob after I gave you an opinion, then maybe more people would like you.

i think old pet rescue is a reality pill to half the posters here.
he's a miserable old cvnt, but his feet are definitely on the ground. it's easy to get carried away when surrounded by fellow blues.
i think he plays devils advocate for a laugh though.
change your av though mate, she looks like a misery!
i'm tempted to do my wrists and i never knew her!
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758