Badly Drawn Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotherhamfox

Some of you may seem him as a scrubber who wears a tea cosy on his head, i really like him, some great tunes such as silent sigh, about a boy, something to talk about, all possibilties and dissilusion etc etc, hes the Bernie of the music industry.

oh man he's an utter legend i love badly drawn boy - cant wait for his new album a week today. i met him in manchester he's such a good man!!!

rotherhamfox said:
Some of you may seem him as a scrubber who wears a tea cosy on his head, i really like him, some great tunes such as silent sigh, about a boy, something to talk about, all possibilties and dissilusion etc etc, hes the Bernie of the music industry.

I'm sure Damon Gough (BDB) would be offended by that statement. He's a legend, works with Doves a lot too, big on the scene in Manchester. Have seen him 3 times all of which have been very good.

BDB is top class. His stuff is so origional top tunes all of them. Have liked him since the bewilderbeast album (his first i think) I buy (or download :wink: ) his stuff religiously now!!

Don't usually come across many people who actually listen to his stuff, they just see him and don't bother cus he looks like a big freak. :lol: :wink:

his new album(came out monday) is absolutely great. its so chilled out and beautiful u wont find hardly anything else like it in todays musical climate.

pipes said:
his new album(came out monday) is absolutely great. its so chilled out and beautiful u wont find hardly anything else like it in todays musical climate.

only had one quick listen so far but i quite liked 'year of the rat'

Babylon said:
pipes said:

only had one quick listen so far but i quite liked 'year of the rat'
yeah thats not bad but check out 'four leaf clover' or 'another devil dies' - theyre two gooduns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757