Bag of shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyFox

Get rid of this forum,

Feckin formula 1 - give us a break makes blinkin' bowls look intesting...

Get it off, yer crap come on off yer get.

Rubbish, only time cars bloody overtake is in the pits, whats that about? -come on I said close it, do us a favour.

Friggin crap - wastes 1.5 hrs of me time on a Sunday, oh look formula 1's on, might watch someone over take....X X wrong again.

Last time F1 was interesting was when Mansell the fat bastard legend raced, he was tops - bloody boring get off track - manic agressive overtaking mad man nutter on track...GRRRRRRRRRRRRR take that Senna GRRRR take that prost GRRRRR win every race I complete in a Season GRRRRR

Damon Hill?, Jonny Herbert?, David Coul(re)tard? - yer all crap... Jenson Button? great qualifyer with Pop tart Girlfriend........, piss poor stamina, crap.

Taki for F1 cars???

You don't have to post in this forum.

Some of us do like F1 so thats why it's here.
Life doesn't revolve around football you know!

teenfox said:
You don't have to post in this forum.

Some of us do like F1 so thats why it's here.
Life doesn't revolve around football you know!

Hey teeny I love plenty of sports not F1. Don't get me wrong I used to love it, when Mansell raced - did you ever see him? Unfortunately you may have been to young. Honestly those races were amazing you'd probably see about 5-10 passes and the top 3 finishing within a second of each other. When you've seen that and now have to watch the drole Money Monopoly it's crap. Did you honestly enjoy the last race? You must be mad if you did!

Where would you like me to shoot you, arrse cheek or little toe??

Ok keep your forum, just don't tell me it's exciting. :lol:

F1 has become increasingly boring over the years. It is now so uncompetitive and dull, something has to change for the good of the sport.

I used to love watching F1, but now I just can't stand it.

:lol:
F1, as you so eloquently stated Roy, is a big bag of shite, give me the touring cars anyday!

21st century F1 is so dull (see my Ferrari post..) but it don't take much for it to be exciting again.

The rules set by the FIA are too restricting. All the cars have to be so simmilar so that teams can't develop different ideas. In the 'good old days' teams like Tyrrell and Lotus used to try out weird and crazy things (six wheels!!) but now all the dimensions have to be the same, all the wings have to be the same size in the same positions, there's no option to be radical.

It makes it boring coz as Ferrari make the best car of that type, they win everything. Give the teams freedom and interest will return (Give the drivers some personality too). I want F1 to be exciting but now... watch the BTCC.

Delete this forum, it sucks :lol:

RoyFox said:
Get rid of this forum,

Feckin formula 1 - give us a break makes blinkin' bowls look intesting...

Get it off, yer crap come on off yer get.

Rubbish, only time cars bloody overtake is in the pits, whats that about? -come on I said close it, do us a favour.

Friggin crap - wastes 1.5 hrs of me time on a Sunday, oh look formula 1's on, might watch someone over take....X X wrong again.

Last time F1 was interesting was when Mansell the fat bastard legend raced, he was tops - bloody boring get off track - manic agressive overtaking mad man nutter on track...GRRRRRRRRRRRRR take that Senna GRRRR take that prost GRRRRR win every race I complete in a Season GRRRRR

Damon Hill?, Jonny Herbert?, David Coul(re)tard? - yer all crap... Jenson Button? great qualifyer with Pop tart Girlfriend........, piss poor stamina, crap.

Taki for F1 cars???

couldn't believe my eyes, top grand prix - if only schumacher crashed more often.

My apologies for the abuse previously, keep the forum and I'll eat my humble pie :oops: :oops: . Come on Jenson, you're time will come :lol:

Why do they have to have 70 odd laps,just 1 is fvcking punishment enough.Just have 1 round and whoever is in the lead wins,that's what seems to happen anyway.The guy in front after the first corner,usually the German,wins unless his big-end blows or something.Dull.

Jensen Button is ace.

Scowcroft said:
Joe_Fox said:
Jensen Button is ace.

He's not bad.

He's doing incredibly well this season though and remaining relatively level headed about it all. I reckon he'll come 4th in the world championship. One for the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757