Bands you really despise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotherhamfox

This collection of commercial no hopers really get on my pip end, i would prefer to have an army of food deprived, high on acid pirhanas on me than listen to the following bunch of pure shiteness-

In no order-

The real hardcore punk outfit that really do convey a message of societys ills through their guitar rifts stole off a casio keyboard demonstration, and the invisble drummers pure beats its the oh so wonderful band known as Busted, Yeh real rockers.

Next to some more great headbangers of our time, its McFly.

The Smiths cos of Morrissey, i hate the man with a vengeance, whining, twat headed, billy no mates.

Abba, just pure swedish pop bollox that should have been stopped.

The Boomtown Rats, cos they were dreadful simple as, Geldof, its a good job he did live aid, didnt totally redeem himself in my eyes, take more than saving the world, how about saving my ears.

Blue, rubbish, crappy, pop tarts that prance about like twats.

Westlife, to quote my self 'Flying without wings i'd like to see them singing with out knees'.

Not a band but Tom Jones..cannot stand the twat.You are not a sexbomb Tom but you are a decrepid old cvnt..sad bastard.

rotherhamfox said:
.... i'd like to see them singing with out knees'.

:lol:

I don't think you can hate Morrisey - his new album is excellent and the Smiths were awesome. Agree with the rest.

Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:

I don't think you can hate Morrisey - his new album is excellent and the Smiths were awesome. Agree with the rest.
the smiths were awesome, but they were driven by Marr. Morrisey's an arse i'm afraid and he should have stopped when the smiths did.

MKFox said:
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:

the smiths were awesome, but they were driven by Marr. Morrisey's an arse i'm afraid and he should have stopped when the smiths did.

Yeah, Johnny Marr was the drive behind the splendid vechile that was the smiths. To be honest MKFox I didn't like any of Morriseys stuff until this new album. I think he's realised that he was shit and actually tried to make a good record - which he has done.

Busted? Did they sing that 'Air Hostess' shite?.If so they haven't travelled Ryanair,wouldn't be singing then.It was her beard I found least attractive.

Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:

Quality line, loved it.

Busted should be knighted.

Queen; Bon Jovi; Guns 'n' feckin Roses; Muse.... actually, I'm going to have to stop because just thinking of these horrible bastards is making me feel ill

Scissor Sisters
Jamiroquai
U2
The Beautiful South

Cnuts, the lot of 'em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881