Barmby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wellard

I quite rate Barmby. He's only 30 and he could provide some craft in midfield now that Muzzys gone.

Available on a free and surely wants to play at a decent level still.

What am I talking about - look what supporting Leicester has done

Petrescu, you like everyone else is entitled to an opinion but you are the only person on here who never seems to have a good thing to say about any player who we are rumoured to sign. Have you got any suggestions?

I was happy with Williams. I suggest Micky tries to get some loanees in, because all this 1 contract oap shite is doing my head in. At least if we got some loanees in, they'll be here for a year yes, but maybe they'll be younger, have more talent, if coming from a premiership club they'll have something to prove. What has jason wilcox got to prove? He's had it. We shouldnt be out trying to save careers of players from the past.

Kim Kallstrom, Billy Jones, Alexander Farnerud, Robinho, Cherno Samba. City can buy them in Champ Manager so why not real life :)

Loan signings are a very good idea Im not sure quite why we havn't been using the loan market like we should. Even someone like Crouch or something is good for this division. Im sure we could loan in some youngsters from the big prem clubs who'd do a good job

Tom W said:
Kim Kallstrom, Billy Jones, Alexander Farnerud, Robinho, Cherno Samba. City can buy them in Champ Manager so why not real life :)

Loan signings are a very good idea Im not sure quite why we havn't been using the loan market like we should. Even someone like Crouch or something is good for this division. Im sure we could loan in some youngsters from the big prem clubs who'd do a good job

ha ha i think most of the people on here seem to think it's as easy as champ. Maybe we could run another team with loads of cash, get them to buy all our shit players for millions then quit when we have all the cash.... Simple but effective plan!!!!

Babylon said:
Tom W said:

ha ha i think most of the people on here seem to think it's as easy as champ. Maybe we could run another team with loads of cash, get them to buy all our shit players for millions then quit when we have all the cash.... Simple but effective plan!!!!

lol it is but it gets boring sometimes but not on mine!!!

leicester have somehow got themselves into financial problems, its cos i offered players contracts like 50 million per appearance fee when i was managing the other clubs, so united r relegated, arsenal bankrupts, as are newcastle and chelsea are in debt. but so am in i am in administration and selling ronaldo, henry etc every day!!! we are lots in debt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757