Status
Not open for further replies.

tedfoxxx

Well, erm..... That wasn't very good.

Re: Barnsley 1-0 Leicster

Arse biscuits

Shambles

I blame Mcgivern, he shouldnt have been on the bench, prat!

I'm bored of Kermorgant and Gallagher not doing anything of note when they start. Particularly sick of the hoofball in particular.

We have lost our confidence, this has been reflected in the negative tactics and some piss poor results over the last couple of months.

Last edited:

Ted is that angry he cant even spell Leicester :icon_lol:

Ted is that angry he cant even spell Leicester :icon_lol:

Shaking with rage! Both Leicester & Leicster can go **** 'emselves.

I'll have an eighth of whatever you've been taking.

Ah come on, thankfully this league is certainly not as predictable as the Premier League.

Newcastle have not looked so invincible as they did at the start of the season recently, we are on a bit of a slide, we have a very good home record this season.

All those ingredients mean, for me, a positive result on Saturday.

Cant wait now.

I think I'm going to ignore city for a couple of days now and pretend this didn't happen. Which means no more flicking onto TB when I switch my laptop on hoping to see a new 'confirmed transfer' thread in the top right hand corner.

I think I'm going to ignore city for a couple of days now and pretend this didn't happen. Which means no more flicking onto TB when I switch my laptop on hoping to see a new 'confirmed transfer' thread in the top right hand corner.

Pound to a penny it will be a transfer out.

Two ways of looking at this situation.

At the start of the season, we'd have been OK about our current position.

Unfortunately, having started so well people are now down. There is also the impression that we've lost the plot to an extent both on and off the field during the last few weeks. I never thought that MM was going to spend much money at this stage - I'm sure that he would like to pass on the club to other investors if the chance is there, so he's hardly going to splash the cash. I can't say I blame him either.

Well Mandaric's a nob if he's going to get serious investiment or buyer being the Championship. 2/3 quality players for the Premiership and then they will be someone watching.

Personally think we should begin building for next season soon. The likes of Howard cheerio and start playing the young side of the squad.

atv_wheels_off.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469