Post Match Barnsley 2 Leicester City 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fox Fan

2-0 loss. Keane (OG) & O'Grady. Could have been more had they not missed a penalty and had 2 offsides.

Sounds like a horrendous performance and must leave even the most die hard of Pearson supports questioning their position.

We seem to have a serious problem with good players turning bad under NP - Wood being the latest. He hasn't turned in a decent performance for a long time. Looks totally lost.

Goals have totally dried up, meanwhile the defence is leaking like a sieve. Why not start Liam Moore who has recent games under his belt?

WHAT HAS GONE WRONG IN THE CLUB?

Re: Barnsley

FFS, you were quick off the mark then. We could have got two in before the whistle went!!!

Re: Barnsley 2 Leicester Shitty 0

Woeful.

So, so disappointing the way this season is just slipping away from us.

We're so close still to the playoffs and a shot promotion, yet so, so, so far it seems. As they say, it's the hope that hurts the most!

I can't wait to see what positives certain members of this forum have gained from this performance and result?

Kasper saved a penalty, we didn't concede 3, Forest didn't win, our kit is more impressive than Barnsley's, the performance was an April Fools joke so it doesn't count?

I can't wait to see what positives certain members of this forum have gained from this performance and result?

Kasper saved a penalty, we didn't concede 3, Forest didn't win, our kit is more impressive than Barnsley's, the performance was an April Fools joke so it doesn't count?
Good match report

Fans waving goodbye to NP as he walked down the tunnel apparently. :056:

He has to go now. We have lost more games than at this stage last season and have only three more points. There has been no progress despite having spent about £10m. Time's up.

Forest score 95th minute penatly to make it even harder now.

Cromwell said to the Long Parliament when he thought it was no longer fit to conduct the affairs of the nation,'You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!'
- Leo(pold) Charles Maurice Stennett Amery
Remark addressed to Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain, House of Commons,7 May

We're going to turn this around, Pearson has the answer, we were good before, we will come good again.

''Fixtures''
Millwall home 1 point. Actual nil
Barnsley away 1 point. Or 3 from the two above. Actual nil
Brighton away 0 points.
Birmingham home 3 points.
Bolton home 1 point.
Palace away 1 point max.
Watford home 3 points.

Bugger.

I will try it again.

I went into edit and must have pressed delete.

Sorry Webbo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758