Barnsley Friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotherhamfox

Any of you coming, should be a good day.

The Tykes and that, nice family club. I might go seeing as it's fairly near me. We should all meet up, maybe even stay round Rovrums house and go to the Zone. :lol:

Joe_Fox said:
The Tykes and that, nice family club. I might go seeing as it's fairly near me. We should all meet up, maybe even stay round Rovrums house and go to the Zone. :lol:

Oh aye that would be good. Zone on the night would be great, bring back sum Ol memories eh Joe?

rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Oh aye that would be good. Zone on the night would be great, bring back sum Ol memories eh Joe?

Damn right mate!

Would you put us up for the night?

Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Damn right mate!

No id get one of the birds at the Zone to do that for you.

rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Damn right mate!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's ok then. Good answer.

Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:
rotherhamfox said:
Joe_Fox said:

Damn right mate!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That's ok then. Good answer.

Would be good though piss up, few barnsley chops, watching city then a night out in Slut City, lovely stuff.

I'd be well up for that, when is it? I shall be holidaying with Joe Fox possibly in July/August

Tenerife Malf, see you there, I'll be on the beach at around 2.00pm

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:
Tenerife Malf, see you there, I'll be on the beach at around 2.00pm
I'll have a Miguel waiting for you, he'll carry your bags in :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, I'll look forward to it.

Do you think it'll ever happen? Meeting in Tenerife I mean. I'd piss myself, don't be offended if I just laugh at you for 20 minutes.

I'm hoping to be going, hopefully with Bf and Ben :)

Why don't You all book a holliday to Magaluf at the end of July and meet the Teenmiester

Teeno said:

Why don't You all book a holliday to Magaluf at the end of July and meet the Teenmiester

Teeno, who's that on your avatar? Terrible quality, is it her from Girls Aloud?

Joe_Fox said:
Teeno said:

Teeno, who's that on your avatar? Terrible quality, is it her from Girls Aloud?
I don't know mate?

time for a new one???

Teeno said:

Teenmeister try and outclass me in Magaluf, i'll do you a users guide to magaluf before you go. Remember the german episode? fancy a crack at that?

Malf said:
Teeno said:

Teenmeister try and outclass me in Magaluf, i'll do you a users guide to magaluf before you go. Remember the german episode? fancy a crack at that?

Goodman, I doubt I'll outclass you but I will try. I've never had a German episode but a French :lol:

Teeno said:
Malf said:
Teeno said:

Goodman, I doubt I'll outclass you but I will try. I've never had a German episode but a French :lol:

Allo, Allo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758