Barnsley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

If anyone is making the short M1 trip north today, The prices are as follows:

Adults £10

Children £5

I'm going and its even shorter for me from junction 31 to 37.
Anymore Yorkshire based City fans going?

anyone got any news from the game?

interestingly the team line-up states Makin is a trialist, but doesn't do the same for Mawene.. wonder if he's properly signed, or if lcfc.com have just mucked up?

City: Pressman, Makin (trialist), Wilcox (c), Mawene, Heath, Williams, Gillespie, Nalis, Benjamin, Scowcroft, Tiatto.
Subs: Clarke (gk), Logan (gk), O'Grady, Stearman, Powell, Stewart, Dawson, Butcher, Wright.

1-1 currently with no changes for us at HT, Benji was our scorer.

1-0 to Oxford vs Chelsea in their game :D

2-1 Barnsley

Wright and Stewart on, Scowcroft moved to the right, Gillespie and Nalis (I think) off.

Pressman
Makin, Mawene, Heath, Wilcox
Gillespie, Williams, Nalis, Tiatto
Scowcroft, Benjamin

Most impressive player was Tiatto, he will be a firm fans favourite next season. Gillespie was alright, Williams and Nalis both showed some nice touches.

Pressman was at fault for the first goal, but made up for it with two absolutely outstanding saves.

Mawene was rubbish, Makin was ok. Heath's distribution was embarrasing but his defending was very good. Barely noticed Wilcox to be honest.

O'Grady was our best player when he came on and played down the left. Wright was rubbish. Stearman looked good.

Tiatto was our best player, closly followed by Makin, the rest wher miles behind allthough Wilcox played well and was a very good leader. He was given the armband and you could hear him well. Benjamin took his goal well and had a few good chances, looked better than usual and it wouldn't surprise me if he made a few appearance next season and did well.

Tiatto though will be a fans favourite, just what we need at this club.

Other points:
Pressman had a good game and had a lot of stick of thier fans but reasured me that he would be capable cover for IW.
Mawene wasn't bad, looked solid but made a few mistakes, Gillespie was awfull and Scowy was hardly noticed. Sterman in the 5 minuites he was given looked very good and for his size seemed a solid player.

Where was Dublin?

Teeno said:
Other points:
Pressman had a good game and had a lot of stick of thier fans but reasured me that he would be capable cover for IW.
Mawene wasn't bad, looked solid but made a few mistakes, Gillespie was awfull and Scowy was hardly noticed. Sterman in the 5 minuites he was given looked very good and for his size seemed a solid player.

Where was Dublin?

I'm guessing he was just being rested. He's pretty much guaranteed a place in the starting lineup, so Micky probably wanted to look at his other options.

Micky said that today would decide whether Mawene signed or not, I think. Based on what he did today, should we sign him?

Graz said:
Teeno said:
Other points:

Where was Dublin?

I'm guessing he was just being rested. He's pretty much guaranteed a place in the starting lineup, so Micky probably wanted to look at his other options.

Micky said that today would decide whether Mawene signed or not, I think. Based on what he did today, should we sign him?

Dont know, wasnt great.

I thought he was crap today, wouldn't sign him based on that performance, but maybe he's just unfit & out of match practise. He seemed pretty good apart from the 4 big mistakes he made, kind of like Dabizas.

Tiatto is gonna be the man this year, looked very good today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757