Barry Hayles

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Out-of-contract Fulham striker Barry Hayles is set to holds talks with Leicester about a possible move to the Walkers Stadium.He is pondering over a move to Leeds aswell.

I think this would be a good signing what do you think

cainy said:
Out-of-contract Fulham striker Barry Hayles is set to holds talks with Leicester about a possible move to the Walkers Stadium.He is pondering over a move to Leeds aswell.

I think he could do a job for us. :wink: Not sure that he is one for the future though. :? :?

cainy said:

*crosses Hayles off of list*

Craig said:
cainy said:

*crosses Hayles off of list*

Think he would easy score 20 goals in div 1, he's bin unlucky not feature more for fulham in recent years, i'd have him anyday

If it was anyone but Cainy who posted it, I would be getting excited. But since it was Cainy who posted about Hayles, Im not excited at all because I know it wont happen! :p

JKFOX said:
kenny senior don't give up does he???

what about ronaldo cainy?

'Oh yeah when i was over in Mexico, when them giant redwoods go up you know about it, chucking kiddies out the window, we were catching em, me and Red Adair'.

Dont see why not we shouldnt sign him. Did a good job for Fulham when he was on form. Good player for 'The Championship'

Scowcroft said:
Hayles off to Leeds then......

At the end of the day they need to sign as many players as poss before they go into administration IMO. 'The Championship' doesnt co-operate well with a 38million wage bill, it couldnt happen to a nicer club, :D

Lboro fox said:
Scowcroft said:
Hayles off to Leeds then......

At the end of the day they need to sign as many players as poss before they go into administration IMO. 'The Championship' doesnt co-operate well with a 38million wage bill, it couldnt happen to a nicer club, :D

true and also the fact that they are selling most of ther "premier class players" did you know that matte was on 38 k a week just shows what a mess they are in, and their sigining old divison one players like joachim and butler wher we're signing premiership experience and premier ship potential(william, dublin, novo etc)

leeds will soon have a midtable div1 club I.M.O they are making panic buys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758