Confirmed Transfer Benalouane to Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another complete duffer out the door

Keep 'em coming, Mr Rudkin

Good luck Benny - always entertaining, if palpitation-inducing. Stepped into the breech at the end of 2016-17 but I guess it was never really meant to be.

Nice head

Better passing skills than our midfielders

Another complete duffer out the door

Keep 'em coming, Mr Rudkin
It's just King and Silva to go now isn't it? With Iborra, Diabate and now Benny off the books hopefully we're well set to invest in someone to improve the first team rather than the reserves

Was a bombscare throughout his time here really.

But always showed a professional attitude and never fussed when he wasn't playing, and was ready to come in when needed.

Id wish him well if he wasn't going to Forest! I think he will be a good defender in the Championship

Pay me £40k a week and I'll professionally do nothing too!

No real loss to us though as he was always a red card waiting to happen.

Can see him doing alright though as tbf, he always did OK for us, especially when filling in for the CL games, and his style of play probably suits the Championship more.

Still doesn't mean it isn't a really strange signing considering how long he has been completly frozen out of the first team!

It is quite satisfying really. Almost like getting a boil removed that has been nagging you for years.

He wasn't always bad. Although there were some shockers.
I remember when he did tackle fairly and could actually pass which often the likes of Simpson Huth and Morgan were less successful at passing. He put his head where others didnt as well
So I say thanks Benny and good luck at Forest.

Last edited:
The stick he's getting is quite over the top.

He never played that badly for us, just that people made up a strange bumbling character our of him.

He did fantastically in the Champions League against Madrid.

It's funny how people moan about the way footballers have become soft and defenders don't defend, and yet here is a bloke as traditional in a defensive sense as they come.

His ball playing was also good.

Think he'll do well there, unfortunately

The stick he's getting is quite over the top.

He never played that badly for us, just that people made up a strange bumbling character our of him.

He did fantastically in the Champions League against Madrid.

It's funny how people moan about the way footballers have become soft and defenders don't defend, and yet here is a bloke as traditional in a defensive sense as they come.

His ball playing was also good.

Think he'll do well there, unfortunately
He’s played under three managers for us, and none of them wanted to play him unless there was an injury crisis.

Says a lot.

He’s played under three managers for us, and none of them wanted to play him unless there was an injury crisis.

Says a lot.
Perhaps that two of the three are twats and the third barely made changes save those forced on him by injuries?

Far from the best we’ve had. Far from the worst we’ve had.

He’s going to a team who are 9th in The Championship, so I’d think he’ll be perfectly able to do a job for them.

Admittedly he has some talent. Unfortuntely he is far too rash and likely to make wild decisions. I predict he will get sent off in one of the first 5 games for Nottingham.

benalouaneyohan
Well, today is the day of memories for me, going back couple of years and i can clearly see a luggage landing at Leicester city.
Like a luggage of a baby taking his amazing first flight, full of energies, passions and excited to be part of the best premier league club.
During my first flight to UK, i started to think at my personal objectives which included not only football achievements but also personal life with the aim
to find the way to feel me real at home at my new destination.
Today, i can definitely say that all my dreams have been overachieved by the reality.
Fantastic supporters, awesome teammates, inspiring presidents, a vibrat city always ready to show a big love for his team players are the best things i will always have with me, my memories, my heart when i will see the name of “Leicester”!
I should mention tons of people which include the Leicester employees, coaches, supporters, friends so please excuse me if i cannot mention personally all of you in a message but right now i see in my mind all of you guys!
All this people have been able to win a Premier league being for ever in the story of football, the people gave me the chance to play with this great Jersey in the Champions League, gave me the right visibility to join my national team for the World Cup!
I will never forget you as well, #boss Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha our father forever!
Great to know that my new experience is so close to Leicester as of course i will always be a supporter of this team which is a family for me!Thank you very much to all❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!! My heart will be always with you!!!! @lcfc
Time now for a new chapter of my life, full of energies and looking forward to start my new adventure! #yb29pablopicasso

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757