• Hot Prospect- Keep him on a season long loan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Needed-He can go ASAP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't an option saying...

'Trevor will never ever be good enough for the Premiership so why continue wasting time and money on him, however nice of a lad he is and however hard he tries whenever selected, so lets sell him to a nationwide club where he won't look so out of place...'

If there was, that's how I would have voted...

If there is any sanity left in the world, please God let no-one vote that Big Trev is indispensable... :shock: :shock: :shock:

He's been a hot prospect for 3 years now since Taylor got him. He has to leave to a lower league club and improve with them.

and he replaced her with the transfer of the season akinbye on the basis that he signed him for his present club (leicester) and all that time we believed that taylor actually beleived he was good!

Last season Trevor Benjamin went from missing three sitters early on, against Gillingham at home, to rapidly improving; scoring goals against Porstmouth, showing aggression against Sheff Utd, and that his left foot is far superior than that of Alan Rogers (which isn't too hard I know). But under the influence of Alan Cork to roughen him up, Benjamin deserve another crack at the Premiership. He won't make a regular for the first team, but worth having on bench.

No.6 Muzzy Izzet... said:
Last season Trevor Benjamin went from missing three sitters early on, against Gillingham at home, to rapidly improving; scoring goals against Porstmouth, showing aggression against Sheff Utd, and that his left foot is far superior than that of Alan Rogers (which isn't too hard I know). But under the influence of Alan Cork to roughen him up, Benjamin deserve another crack at the Premiership. He won't make a regular for the first team, but worth having on bench.

Nooooooooooooooooo!!! I would be mortified to see him playing in the Premiership! That would be a sign of desperation if he made the first team! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester3883
2Leeds Utd3882
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3967
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757