• James Scowcroft

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Simon Royce

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi

I think looking back P*ter T*ylor made some good signings! There are the obvious bad ones Akinbiyi, Wise, Benjamin, Lewis and even Matt Jones.

Personally I think Ian Walker was his best signing. What do you reckon boys and girls?

Ian Walker easy, but even I and probably most of us would of bought him though for the price he was available for.
Followed by Gary Rowett.
James Scowcroft is NOT worth 3 million though! :oops:

Kevin Ellison... He did come on at Old Trafford remember :lol: :lol: :lol:

Scowcroft said:
I think Gary Rowett was a quality defender. Very consistent.

Same goes for Callum, not bad in midfied either. Now that he's back fit I think he and Billy should between them be the ones to acompany Muzzy in midfield...

Leave Thatcher at LB and Riccy at CB...

londonfox said:
Scowcroft said:
I think Gary Rowett was a quality defender. Very consistent.

Same goes for Callum, not bad in midfied either. Now that he's back fit I think he and Billy should between them be the ones to acompany Muzzy in midfield...

Leave Thatcher at LB and Riccy at CB...

Totally agree. Callum was excellent in midfield with Muzzy last season. I think that we played some of our best football with Callum in midfield with Muzzy.

I did put Mancini on it but it didn't work! Saying that he only played 4 matches! Forgot about Sturridge so what does that tell you?!

It was funny when we got Sturridge - Him and Ade upfront. It was Sturridge who looked the 5 miilion striker....... :lol: :wink:

There was a bit of bemusement when Basset let go of Sturridge in the first place - He knew what he was doing though - He got Paul Dickov........... :D

Mancini was class, but we still went down so what was the point?

ScarboroughFox said:
Scowcroft said:
It was funny when we got Sturridge - Him and Ade upfront. It was Sturridge who looked the 5 miilion striker....... :lol: :wink:

What did Deano do wrong, we should have never had sold him to the you know whos

Didn't he have a training ground bust up with Bassett? He wasn't prepared to train hard!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757